Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Transitionspmc

Affordable Needling-Participate as model / get GREAT service

Here’s a break for those who need scar needling and are upset at those technicians who charge outrageous prices and rip up the delicate skin. I am training nurses, estheticians, tattoo artists and other professionals in needling and I need models looking to have their scars needled. The needling services will be This Friday in Northern New Jersey. There is a $50 equipment charge for up to a 1 hour service. You probably know of someone charging $400 per hour. That stinks!! If interested or you need information, contact Frank at Transitions – 845 225-5595 or e-mail me at [email protected] In Spring 2004, we are teaching needling in Eastern, NY, Las Vegas, NV, Phoenix, AZ, San Jose, CA, and Florida We will be needing models then also. Hope this helps some. Please spread the word around so we can help those who can't afford to help themselves. Some of you know us from posts, e-mails and treatments so you know we are here to help.

Best WIshes, Frank