Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, does anyone ever feel happy when they see another suffering soul with acne?

My whole life I have always had friends and boyfriends with perfect skin. I felt like the freak. But every once in a while I run across another, and I think ' My God, I am not alone '.

So my story is out Christmas shopping, I stop at Chick Fil-a. And two girls are taking orders, one brunette and one blonde. One was wearing makeup and the other wasn't. But I was like - WOW, there are actually still some people out there that are suffering with acne. ( mind you there's was pretty mild - not inflamed )

But they looked nice. They had nice hair, they had on nice clothes ( well nice for Chick Fil A ) they were not overweight, they had nice smiles. They were pretty.

I think sometimes I just start ignoring the other parts of me ( clothes, hair, weight ) because of the acne. When in actuality, if we just have the 1 flaw - acne, we still look pretty damn good.

Sure they might not be supermodels - but I thought maybe I do over-exagerate my acne condition.

That makes me feel better for some reason , or more actually gives me hope lol...coz i dont see my self as a fugly person...at times i do but most of the time i dont and if a guy would notice how pretty those girls are without ignoring them because of their acne and noticed the other good things , means more hope for us girls who can still be looked at if we take care of our selves , like doing our hair...maybe eye make up that is nice or dress really nice and smell nice..all the other stuff we can do and focuse on instead of focusing only on skin and not trying to do something with other things like our clothes style or hair style..list can goes on...

That also go for guys too , guys can have this cute hair cut or hair style , hair color also...and some good clothing style and a smile..is a plus i think..

Iam trying so hard to ignore acne now that new year is coming and want to have a good year this next year.., so hopefully my face will clear up but i will do my best to take care of my self in different ways and keep treating this acne.

i know i'm good looking. but i could be so much better looking without red marks and also be way more confident. i'm always much more comfortable with people who have acne. they know what its like, they know how it feels, and i dont need to worry about them judging me.

i know i'm good looking. but i could be so much better looking without red marks and also be way more confident. i'm always much more comfortable with people who have acne. they know what its like, they know how it feels, and i dont need to worry about them judging me.

Same here , i sometimes smile when i get to talk to someone who has acne at the mall or anywhere , feel more comferrtable talking to them.

I so agree with you about red marks and acne , without it all of us would look alot better....it sucks.

Same here , i sometimes smile when i get to talk to someone who has acne at the mall or anywhere , feel more comferrtable talking to them.

I so agree with you about red marks and acne , without it all of us would look alot better....it sucks.

i want to date a girl with acne. cause i can see through that and i know they will probably be able to see past mine too. then i can be happy being with them and also be happy in the fact that i wont have to stress over my skin so much.

i want to date a girl with acne. cause i can see through that and i know they will probably be able to see past mine too. then i can be happy being with them and also be happy in the fact that i wont have to stress over my skin so much.

Me too , i want to date a guy who has acne because then i wont be so worried how i look or need to cover up all the time around him and if iam feeling down at days because of my skin he would understand and if i dont feel like going out he would still understand or try to cheer me up and make me go out with him even his face is screwed...., that would be cute lol

..Hope this guy is out somewhere..., and also i would like a guy who would understand all that even if he has clear skin , but guys who has it understand more and know how it feels to have acne.

Me too , i want to date a guy who has acne because then i wont be so worried how i look or need to cover up all the time around him and if iam feeling down at days because of my skin he would understand and if i dont feel like going out he would still understand or try to cheer me up and make me go out with him even his face is screwed...., that would be cute lol

..Hope this guy is out somewhere..., and also i would like a guy who would understand all that even if he has clear skin , but guys who has it understand more and know how it feels to have acne.

the guy is me or someone else on this site :D

i'm attracted to many of the .org girls. i wish i could meet them all in real life. its cool knowing that there are good hearted people out there. i just wish i had the confidence to meet them in real life!

i'm attracted to many of the .org girls. i wish i could meet them all in real life. its cool knowing that there are good hearted people out there. i just wish i had the confidence to meet them in real life!

Lol , i've seen very cute attractive guys on this site , but most of them live in different countries which is sad , even if they were in the same city here....i would be too shy and dont have the confidence to look at them or talk...stupid me -.-

Lol , i've seen very cute attractive guys on this site , but most of them live in different countries which is sad , even if they were in the same city here....i would be too shy and dont have the confidence to look at them or talk...stupid me -.-

:comfort: you're the same as me. i have trouble making eye contact and i get nervous around people i don't know! i even got nervous in class and all i had to do was hand out papers!!!! :mad::cry:

:comfort: you're the same as me. i have trouble making eye contact and i get nervous around people i don't know! i even got nervous in class and all i had to do was hand out papers!!!! :mad::cry:

Aww...i know the feeling , i used to be that way...it was too much and i actualyl still go through it at times when i get pimples on my face but when iam mostly clear with only red marks , i feel a bit better and do make eye contact and smile to others..., iam getting better at it but it depends on my face lol.

Aww...i know the feeling , i used to be that way...it was too much and i actualyl still go through it at times when i get pimples on my face but when iam mostly clear with only red marks , i feel a bit better and do make eye contact and smile to others..., iam getting better at it but it depends on my face lol.

i didnt eat christmas dinner with my family (my grandma invited my bro, me, mom, dad, uncle, and dads friend) . i said i was tired.. but that was a lie. i even pretended to be asleep until my mom and bro left. the truth was i was bummed about how i looked and i didn't want my dads friend to see me - he hadn't seen me in a long time. also, i was afraid my grandma would mention the peels im doing for my red marks at the dinner table.

i still got to take 'public speaking' for my degree. but i plan on doing it at the very end!!!!! so i got like 2 more years lol.

i didnt eat christmas dinner with my family (my grandma invited my bro, me, mom, dad, uncle, and dads friend) . i said i was tired.. but that was a lie. i even pretended to be asleep until my mom and bro left. the truth was i was bummed about how i looked and i didn't want my dads friend to see me - he hadn't seen me in a long time. also, i was afraid my grandma would mention the peels im doing for my red marks at the dinner table.

i still got to take 'public speaking' for my degree. but i plan on doing it at the very end!!!!! so i got like 2 more years lol.

Awww..that really sucks , i know how acne destroys our lives...i dont feel like going out at days when i look at my face and it just makes me feel really bad and more lazy , so i spend most of my time at home , but i figured out that at times when i dont have pimples on my face..(one or two is okay three is okay too lol) and apply make up and do my hair..i feel alot better but not perfect...but that at days..., it sucks..i know specialy the feeling when i get to meet people who i havent seen for a long time...i hate it..i try as much to hide or to stand away from the lights or put my hair to my face as much as i can and just say hi then run back to my room...but at times i do make up lies just like you and hide...

Oh gosh.the speech thing....i've done it and i still have to do it i think...in the future...aghh..i hated it..was so bad...all eyes on me while talking..but good thing i was standing away from others..so wasnt that noticible to them...and i guess they didnt care as much as hearing my speech or not caring at all about the speech or me lol

Awww..that really sucks , i know how acne destroys our lives...i dont feel like going out at days when i look at my face and it just makes me feel really bad and more lazy , so i spend most of my time at home , but i figured out that at times when i dont have pimples on my face..(one or two is okay three is okay too lol) and apply make up and do my hair..i feel alot better but not perfect...but that at days..., it sucks..i know specialy the feeling when i get to meet people who i havent seen for a long time...i hate it..i try as much to hide or to stand away from the lights or put my hair to my face as much as i can and just say hi then run back to my room...but at times i do make up lies just like you and hide...

Oh gosh.the speech thing....i've done it and i still have to do it i think...in the future...aghh..i hated it..was so bad...all eyes on me while talking..but good thing i was standing away from others..so wasnt that noticible to them...and i guess they didnt care as much as hearing my speech or not caring at all about the speech or me lol

this is why i really wish to meet a girl from the .org. i understand what they are going through and i just wish i could be there [and they could be there for me too] and we could both be happy.

all my moods are based on how i look. it sucks too cause i know i'm a great guy. i'm nice, i got a good sense of humor, i hold doors open for people, etc.

if you haven't noticed, i'm always on this site! i don't even go to many other web sites lol. my family dosen't know how acne has ruined my life. i can seem nice on the outside but deep down i'm sad. i just want 2 things at this point in my life. 1. nice skin, 2. a girlfriend , just a lady to talk to who would understand all i'm going through and say "i think you're sexy." or something like that to make me feel better xD. i just feel like my life has been a waste. i'm 20 and i haven't done anything! no dances, no girlfriend, no kiss, no hug, no nothing! i just sit at home, go to work, and sleep. its just frustrating!

Guest lugubrious

Well I look pretty gangster as you can see in muh gallery

- Darnell

this is why i really wish to meet a girl from the .org. i understand what they are going through and i just wish i could be there [and they could be there for me too] and we could both be happy.

all my moods are based on how i look. it sucks too cause i know i'm a great guy. i'm nice, i got a good sense of humor, i hold doors open for people, etc.

if you haven't noticed, i'm always on this site! i don't even go to many other web sites lol. my family dosen't know how acne has ruined my life. i can seem nice on the outside but deep down i'm sad. i just want 2 things at this point in my life. 1. nice skin, 2. a girlfriend , just a lady to talk to who would understand all i'm going through and say "i think you're sexy." or something like that to make me feel better xD. i just feel like my life has been a waste. i'm 20 and i haven't done anything! no dances, no girlfriend, no kiss, no hug, no nothing! i just sit at home, go to work, and sleep. its just frustrating!

Oh i know how you feel...i do wish at times that someone from this site or anywhere who has acne would get togather to talk and know each other , even as just friends..coz i need friends who understand me too and think of me as a good looking person..or just simply understand what iam going through..and be there for me for these "stupid" things that others think of when i tell them how acne is ruining me...all they say well most of them say that it just pimples..that cant be that bad...but they have no idea ! how they would feel having pimples on their faces..now there they stop and think....-.-

I just turned 21 last month..and same here havnt been to dances..or parties , highschool dances and years were like the worst thing i ever had , my acne was severe and i was so depressed to the point where i wanted to end my life for real , seeing all these girls in the hall way with guys or working out in the PE classes which i hated the most...and getting involve in all the clubs and activities...i was like living in another world , just watching them being happy and living their lives and me just standing there going to school and going back home and sleep or study..., i had friends but i didnt go out and hung out with them at all..coz well my face ofcourse....i dropped out of highschool when i had only one more year to go..., because of depression..i couldnt go on..and my acne...was on top of that...

Now iam in college...acne got alot better..but still dealing with red scars and mild acne.., it still sucks and i still look and watch other girls living their lives..and hear about how they are creating their own lives..and me still spending it at work/ school / hanging out once a month with this friend of mine and just dreaming of the life i want....just dreaming....so depressing :doubt: if you read my other thread...called wasted...it pretty much tells you how iam pissed...because i dont have the life i want or the normal life like other girls my age or people....

It sucks even more for me to have a younger sister..who is living her life and doignt he things i always wanted to do , like partying , having fun with group of friends , going out with guys...and getting their attention..

I do want a guy to love me....and be loved.., i havent gone on dates for so long...my acne started when i turned 12 so..i didnt get the chance to be with a guy really.....and now iam 21...most girls my age would met their love of their lives...or planning on their weddings or getting engaged..or simply having this great person beside them...aghh...bothers me alot..that i cant have a life...a normal simple life...just to be happy..is that so much???

Oh i know how you feel...i do wish at times that someone from this site or anywhere who has acne would get togather to talk and know each other , even as just friends..coz i need friends who understand me too and think of me as a good looking person..or just simply understand what iam going through..and be there for me for these "stupid" things that others think of when i tell them how acne is ruining me...all they say well most of them say that it just pimples..that cant be that bad...but they have no idea ! how they would feel having pimples on their faces..now there they stop and think....-.-

I just turned 21 last month..and same here havnt been to dances..or parties , highschool dances and years were like the worst thing i ever had , my acne was severe and i was so depressed to the point where i wanted to end my life for real , seeing all these girls in the hall way with guys or working out in the PE classes which i hated the most...and getting involve in all the clubs and activities...i was like living in another world , just watching them being happy and living their lives and me just standing there going to school and going back home and sleep or study..., i had friends but i didnt go out and hung out with them at all..coz well my face ofcourse....i dropped out of highschool when i had only one more year to go..., because of depression..i couldnt go on..and my acne...was on top of that...

Now iam in college...acne got alot better..but still dealing with red scars and mild acne.., it still sucks and i still look and watch other girls living their lives..and hear about how they are creating their own lives..and me still spending it at work/ school / hanging out once a month with this friend of mine and just dreaming of the life i want....just dreaming....so depressing :doubt: if you read my other thread...called wasted...it pretty much tells you how iam pissed...because i dont have the life i want or the normal life like other girls my age or people....

It sucks even more for me to have a younger sister..who is living her life and doignt he things i always wanted to do , like partying , having fun with group of friends , going out with guys...and getting their attention..

I do want a guy to love me....and be loved.., i havent gone on dates for so long...my acne started when i turned 12 so..i didnt get the chance to be with a guy really.....and now iam 21...most girls my age would met their love of their lives...or planning on their weddings or getting engaged..or simply having this great person beside them...aghh...bothers me alot..that i cant have a life...a normal simple life...just to be happy..is that so much???

i totally understand everything you said and it breaks my heart reading that. its sad that i look forward to getting older. i just always think of the future and tell myself "it'll get better, i'll find someone, i'll finally be happy, etc.". you got MSN? mine is [email protected]

i totally understand everything you said and it breaks my heart reading that. its sad that i look forward to getting older. i just always think of the future and tell myself "it'll get better, i'll find someone, i'll finally be happy, etc.". you got MSN? mine is [email protected]

Yes i do..

let's hook up sometimes ;)

Nicely done!

Yes id agree all the girls i have seen on acne.org are beatifull even with acne...Wonder what they would look like without! :shock:

i've become close with a few of the .org girls. it saddens me that none live in my state :\.