Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I've got four veterinary exams starting on the 3rd of January. I only started revising yesterday.

After weeks with decent skin it's suddenly gone all crappy. Eczema, pimples, everything. I'm not sleeping very well and I can't concentrate! My skin erupted before I started FEELING particularly panicky though, which confuses me. But it's really not helping, now I'm doubley stressed out.

Just needed to vent.

This is my first post ever!!!....I understand how you feel...things could be going great and my skin will be mild and then all of sudden it just gets worse and worse. And it's just a vicious cycle stress couses breakouts and breakouts cause stress..its never ending

So I've got four veterinary exams starting on the 3rd of January. I only started revising yesterday.

After weeks with decent skin it's suddenly gone all crappy. Eczema, pimples, everything. I'm not sleeping very well and I can't concentrate! My skin erupted before I started FEELING particularly panicky though, which confuses me. But it's really not helping, now I'm doubley stressed out.

Just needed to vent.

Whatever you do, don't be stressed, it is one of the main causes of acne. Stress increases the amount of cortisol in the body, which changes the chemical makeup of the oil in your glands, thus causing acne....Try some relaxation techniques...meditate, drink tea, and get enough sleep....try to force yourself to have a no worry attitude and you will be fine....good luck to you and taking your exams :)