Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's so great about 6 pack abs anyways? If you get them you got them, it doesn't make you any better of a person than the next person. There's far better things to shoot for or worry about besides having abs. It's not like you can even see them on people unless they got their shirt off.

6-pack? I love 6-pack on me!

Everytime I see people with 6-pack (in the gym), I just feel jealous!

I know I can achieve it, just need some luck lol!

It's cliche but everyone is just as worried about how they look as you are. There's probably someone who is jealous of you right now because of some physical feature you have that they don't.

Really? Where are they?

There is no such thing as luck.

So, what is the point of saying "Good Luck"??

***sorry, I am too mean on this!

I'm there w/ you on the skin thing. No matter how much I care for my skin, my skin always clears, then breaks out, clears, then breaks out. Bothers me a LOT.

DEFINATELY!

We need luck on this!

I'm really hypercritical about my appearance and will do anything to look my best. Shave my face and sideburns very precisely. I cut my own hair because I don't think a barber can do better. Do my eyebrows nicely. Also I've exercised like crazy for over a year and have very little fat and I'm a lot more toned. Even though I think my body looks good I still want it better like others. A six pack isn't a big deal. It's practically impossible to see unless you have almost zero body fat. I don't see the big deal but for me I just want to get closer to perfect like you. Anyway I still hate that I'm short and my face is turning crazy looking. I guess that if I find something I don't like about myself I'll do almost anything to change. Yet you have to get to a point where you need to understand there are some things you can and can not change. There are so many things I wish I was but I know I'll never be. I'm sure most people know exactly what I mean. We need to focus on the good things about ourselves. If we can't then we'll never be happy.

"you need to understand there are some things you can and can not change."

A miracle luck can change the things that we cannot change!

We have similar height!

A short guy can be hot too!

Our skin will get better soon!

Anyway, thanks, lostboy!

I will work harder to get what I want!

Good Luck to both of us, and all acne.org members!

Oh... I am sorry for him, intox!

But, I am jealous of those who are born to have nice skin, and nice look etc!

Maybe I am not lucky enough!

looks aren't everything

look deeper then that

Its not about Luck its about hard work. And just think of what you have and not what you don't have. LIke others mentioned. The best gift you can give to yourself is accepting yourself 100% :):dance:

Its not about Luck its about hard work. And just think of what you have and not what you don't have. LIke others mentioned. The best gift you can give to yourself is accepting yourself 100% :):dance:

what about those who havent worked hard for their nice skin/bodies, how did it happen if it wsn't luck?

luck just explains things we cant explain, and can any of you explain why some who dont look after themselves look better than those who do look after themselves?

dont sy "genes" cause most of you have said they get it through "hard work", genes isn't hard work; its the easiest thing to get ever.

You can acheive a 6 pack JC, if you really want it. It involves a lot of strict dieting and exercising though. There's no luck involved, just hard work.

YES. I CAN!

I will show you pic if I achieve that!

what about those who havent worked hard for their nice skin/bodies, how did it happen if it wsn't luck?

luck just explains things we cant explain, and can any of you explain why some who dont look after themselves look better than those who do look after themselves?

dont sy "genes" cause most of you have said they get it through "hard work", genes isn't hard work; its the easiest thing to get ever.

I agree with you, dancedd!

I agree with you MORE, droplette!

Because of LUCK, people are good-looking!

Because of LUCK, people have flawless skin!

Because of LUCK, people have nice body!

I work extremely hard to achieve those things, but I always fail horribly!

I just have no LUCK to have what those people have!

It is not fair!

maybe because your mother fucken ugly?

It is not fair!

that's fucked up. don't always blame it on the mother.

try the father, too.

It is not fair!

that's fucked up. don't always blame it on the mother.

try the father, too.

oops my mistake