Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my acne comes and goes with time but i will say, everytime i use retin-a it gets the job done. i can live with the redness and mild flaking for the first few weeks because the stuff seriously makes my zits and blackheads non existant and above all smooth looking.

my most recent breakout was horrible over the summer. a moron derm gave me azelex which gave me such bad redmarks that i cant describe. then a different derm gave me differin/duac which worked mildly but not good enough. he wanted to give me accutane and i refused because i dont have many active zits, just redmarks. i said (like i told him the first time),' give me retin-a it worked in the past.' he was like, trying to make me feel like an idiot saying its basically the same as differin which i knew. i fucking hate dermatologists. all of them. assholes. ive only used started the retin-a for a few days but i see the flakes and know the shit is working better FOR ME than differin. i cant wait for some time to pass and show the asshole dermatologist i was right.

in short dont let derms try and tell you what works for you. i KNEW retin-a was my best option but the bastard was talking up other shit. sjhgjshgjksdkjg wasted 3 months because of him.

im using retin a right now. its awesome because its causing my skin to peel and pretty much every single mark i had from previous acne is now gone. good thing its winter break though because for the first 2 weeks my skin was so dry and cracked it looked horrible.

I used retin-a years ago, but I was like tottaly allergic to it. I didnt even put that much on and the enxt day my skin was so red and sensative that it like felt it was producing heat or something :xxx: . It cleared about 50% OF MY ACNE :angel: . I kept with it for like 2 months. It like burned my skin off. Good for the scars but bad for socializing.....lmao

I didnt want to leave the house, so my derm prescribed me other stuff. But it worked really well for my sister, so I do believe it is a good product :D

im using retin a right now. its awesome because its causing my skin to peel and pretty much every single mark i had from previous acne is now gone. good thing its winter break though because for the first 2 weeks my skin was so dry and cracked it looked horrible.

my acne comes and goes with time but i will say, everytime i use retin-a it gets the job done. i can live with the redness and mild flaking for the first few weeks because the stuff seriously makes my zits and blackheads non existant and above all smooth looking.

i'm using retin-a micro and i'm liking it so far. i was using differin/duac and it really didn't do much for me. since i started using retin-a micro, my clogged pores are pretty much gone and i dont' get that many breakouts anymore. also, the peeling was bad in the beginning but not as bad anymore...nothing a good ol' moisturizer can't help :)

this stuff is amazing... whoevers thinkin bout doin it use it.. right away.. ACNE NO MORE! its just the stupid red marks that we have to deal with now.. boo hoo