Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Asystole

NEW digital camera ! :D

I finally got rid of my completely crap quality webcam that cost me all of £20 a while ago, and got a shiny new digital camera for christmas today! Just finished setting it up and now i can finally get clearer picturesssss.

Here's me in my dressing gown after not being bothered to get dressed all day. Ignore the "i stayed up till 4am last night" expression and bad hair day, it's christmas :P

CIMG0024.jpg

cool!! i bought my digital camera with my college money :D.

Haha! What about eating at college, can you afford it :P?

its called live at home :D

what brand is it? it looks so clear! and your skin is gorgeous! :dance:

It's a Casio Exilim EX-Z60 - only cost £130 ish which wasn't too bad, very easy to use and so many functions ! (Plus the mem. card gives me space for 475 photos :D)

what brand is it? it looks so clear! and your skin is gorgeous! :dance:

It's a Casio Exilim EX-Z60 - only cost £130 ish which wasn't too bad, very easy to use and so many functions ! (Plus the mem. card gives me space for 475 photos :D )

wow, nice! I need a new one :cry:

your skin is great....wish i could say the same about the color of your room :razz:

call me weirdo, but I like the color. It looks elegant :cool2:

Guest No Pride

NICE! Looking good and clear. Gratz on the new camera.

not all people have acne on their face

Thank You! You're the first person to ever say that instead of "you're clear why are you here" :P

Your eyes are beautiful.

:wub:

your skin is great....wish i could say the same about the color of your room :razz:

QUOTE(rodd @ Dec 24 2006, 07:04 PM)

god this is pathetic. nina, you only have yourself to blame for starting the whole thing when you called mitsey stupid, and its sad that you then come in here to whinge about it when she says hurtful things about you in return.

mitsey shouldn't have said you had no heart/were born ugly etc etc, so yes mitsey is a bitch, but then so are you for making a hurtful comment about her in the beginning and starting the whole thing.

your crzy...i neva called mitsey stupid...ever...she attacked me first in the M/U section...i said she made me feel bad...nothing more...check my posts

do you actually think i somehow wrote that reply without knowing anything of what you idiots were saying to each other?? ..seeing as you asked, and im bored enough right now to actually go back and check your lameass posts, i did..

QUOTE(NinaTripodi @ Dec 21 2006, 01:37 PM)

...you'll understand how stupid you sound right now

cruel to be kind...sorry love

XoXo

^ that is exactly what you said to mitsey before she 'attacked' you in the makeup section.. and while you didnt specifically say the words "you're stupid" (just like mitsey didn't specifically say the words "you're ugly") it was definitely implied, and evidently mitsey saw it that way too.

and the only thing thats 'crzy' is that i am actually bothering to write this.. i have enough bitches in my life without wasting my time with them online as well

That's such a nice pic! Hehe, I actually really like your hair. I love it when guys don't look like they've spend hours on it - it looks so tousled and "ruffleable" :D

That's such a nice pic! Hehe, I actually really like your hair. I love it when guys don't look like they've spend hours on it - it looks so tousled and "ruffleable" :D

It's actually full of gel and crap from the day before there cause i hadn't bothered to wash it =P And my hairs a weird colour. Everybody asks me )literally, two or three times a week) if i dye my hair - apparently it's a weird colour of blacky brown and they don't think it's natural.

But yeah - this is how i usually have my hair: (and i promise that's the last photo of me now, i'm too trigger happy with my new camera :P)

Coolies! I just bought a Canon Powershot S3. Sweeet.

JC just called you Harry Potter. Which is pretty harsh. You don't look like him at all!

Go take some arty photos!

Coolies! I just bought a Canon Powershot S3. Sweeet.

JC just called you Harry Potter. Which is pretty harsh. You don't look like him at all!

Go take some arty photos!

Like really posed, setup photos :P ? I don't mean that in a bad way just wondering how you mean arty, since i'm currently in lazy mode playing games ;]

I am sorry, tehbarra!

You definately have nice skin, nice eyes....May I say you are cute???

haha.. err, if you want to :S

Guest No Pride

You are cute, dude.

I'd say I'm cute too.

Sexy pretty boys are overrated.