Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slim_Cobra

amazing cosmetics Perfectly Amazing

Well I Was Just Wondering To check This Product Out From Sephora How Was Your Expierence?

Info:

Perfectly Amazing ($107.00 Value) Now 57$ but in candian its 67.74

The perfect kit for achieving the most flawless skin possible, this complete kit includes everything you need to conceal imperfections and create a flawless finish, in seconds. From Amazing Cosmetics' miracle concealer, to good-for-your-skin Velvet Mineral Powder Foundation, it's all you need to put your best face forward. And the best part? It even comes with an instructional, step-by-step DVD featuring celebrity makeup artist, Terry Apanasewicz.

Kit includes: 2 oz Amazing Concealer, .14 oz Velvet Mineral Powder Foundation, .106 oz Powder Set, a Concealer Brush, and an instructional DVD.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ldPaginate=true

post-43970-1166939812_thumb.jpg

post-43970-1166939812_thumb.jpg

That looks really nice.. I want to try it but its a bit pricey

Yea I Guess IT Is but im wondering if its worth it so i could pay for what its worth

Hmm I found one review for it on amazon.com.. the person said--

I have used many famous brands of make-up (Lancome, Dior, MAC, etc.) I read an article about Amazing cosmetics, saying that it was the brand used on Naomy Watts on King Kong (she looked absolutely luminous on that movie). I decided to give it a try and haven't change brands since. It truly gives you moviestar complexion, fabulous and matte. If you are concerned over the price, believeme: it's totally worth it!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Hmm I found one review for it on amazon.com.. the person said--

I have used many famous brands of make-up (Lancome, Dior, MAC, etc.) I read an article about Amazing cosmetics, saying that it was the brand used on Naomy Watts on King Kong (she looked absolutely luminous on that movie). I decided to give it a try and haven't change brands since. It truly gives you moviestar complexion, fabulous and matte. If you are concerned over the price, believeme: it's totally worth it!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Sounds pretty good to me!

lol but thats her skin.