Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My red marks look better when I wake up. As the day progresses it seems that they tend to stick out more. Is there a reason for this?

ive also noticed my red marks being lighter in the mornings. it might have to do with better blood circulation i dont know. or maybe our eyes just suck in the morning :)

Probably to do with lighting,the dim light in the morning which intensifies as the day goes on.

I notice that too, just went I thought I'd be on the right track to getting rid of them, then when the day goes on my face get worst oy.

My red marks look better when I wake up. As the day progresses it seems that they tend to stick out more. Is there a reason for this?

ur skin heals while you sleep. your body is rested and ur blood circulation is at a minimum too.

Exactly was oceanmist says. The best time to do anything to your face to heal it is at night!!! I know what you mean though. My face always looks better in the morning as well. I doubt it has anything to do with the lighting or the fact that your eyes are adjusting to being open...

It's because your healing/resting at night, when it's time to wake up, your body becomes active again. It's also true that your taller, when you first wake up!

It's because your healing/resting at night, when it's time to wake up, your body becomes active again. It's also true that your taller, when you first wake up!

the instant you wake up, your body's done till the next session of sleep. also once you get active, you have all that blood, and color comming back to you.

the instant you wake up, your body's done till the next session of sleep. also once you get active, you have all that blood, and color comming back to you.

I think after battling red marks over the course of a year I can honestly say they are really just blood vessels showing up on the face...... kind of upsetting because Im doubtful that any cream or topical or peels can get rid of this problem, the only thing that may resolve it in the end is lasers....... if not then it would be plastic surgery.