Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trotsky

Anyone who likes to try this out? It works quite well on me.

Alright, you might want to give this a shot, it's really quite out of the ordinary but it seems to work, well..... great actually. But Im sort of skeptical.. Anyway, I eat lots of junk food the last 2 weeks which doesn't seem to do anything..

I mix crushed b5 pills (i cant get powder cheaply) with a bit of water (I boil it first) and I apply the gelly substance to my face with a q-tip. It gets absorbed really quickly. I do this 6 times a day (!). I can easily do this in the toilet, you just have to take a prepared sample and a mirror and q-tip and collegeas who don't find it amusing that you spend 15 minutes on the toilet :). (Just keep telling them you have digestive problems hehe:)) I am not on any other topical medication. In addition I add some vitamin E (not too much).

Oh yes, and I take zinc supplements.

I was interested if it is just the placebo effect or that it is really working... If anyone has some time, please check it out and see if it does help you? (never hurts to try). And it's pretty cheap as well :().

(PS: you can skip the vitamin E, im not even sure if its ok to add as many as I do, id better stop doing it).

PS2: If anyone has a possible theory of why it works, let me know :)