Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mitsey

Could it get any Worse??

Hi guys and gals,

Well I feel like a right fool. For the last week I have moaning to my fella about my face being red and itching. I thought It was the central heating in our house making my face dry and therefore itchy, but boy I was wrong!

I also thought that I was going through an Initial Breakout with taking my anti-biotics and bc pill. It was when my mum told me to book an appointment as my face looked worse. So I went docs today and told him about my sudden break out on my cheeks (as if you couldnt notice lol) and I told him about the itchness and redness at night time.

It only turns out that I have a secondary infection on my face aka the redness. And that some cream he gave me I was allergic to also!! So now i am on 4 Strong antibiotics aday for the next week.

One good thing came out of it though - he is going to refer me to a derm. So I would like to thank snow queen who also told me to see a doc asap when i asked her a question about my skin. Thanks hun xxxx

you do realize only 41 minutes passed..don't you?

This place isn't all that busy..in case you didn't notice that either.

And Christmas is almost here..so it's even slower than normal.

Hopefully the medications will start working soon..some people have amazing, fast reults with antibiotics.

And your Mom is awesome for giving the DR. hell. :)

As for your question: Yes, it can always get worse. Never tempt fate by asking such things. Four antibiotics?! You won't have a bacteria left in you whole body! I don't know if that's a good thing. You need some of those. Second infection? When you think you just about had enough something else comes along to test your last nerve.

Hopeful for you. :) We're still here to give you support. :comfort:

You could wake up one day, in the bathroom part of a rundown motel, awoken to shock as you lie in a tub full of ice, missing your kidneys. Deluding yourself that it's dream, deluding yourself until the scar along your back uncoil the threads that held the incision as it swallows you back to reality.

It can ALWAYS get worse.

Could it get any Worse??

when a loved one passes or away...or you lose your job....or you partner leaves you...you'll understand how stupid you sound right now

cruel to be kind...sorry love

XoXo

You could wake up one day, in the bathroom part of a rundown motel, awoken to shock as you lie in a tub full of ice, missing your kidneys. Deluding yourself that it's dream, deluding yourself until the scar along your back uncoil the threads that held the incision as it swallows you back to reality.

It can ALWAYS get worse.

And that has happened to your acne?

:shifty:

Thanks for your support guys! I am overwhelmed!!

Thanx for being so patient with us, im thankfull you were so kind!

And to answer your question, yes it can get worse, way worse. While your in this game of life, anything can get worse. No matter how bad it looks, it can always get worse easily. There thats an honest but bold answer.

Could it get any Worse??

when a loved one passes or away...or you lose your job....or you partner leaves you...you'll understand how stupid you sound right now

XoXo

Sorry I thought this was a acne website, so I thought we adressed issues to do with acne!

And for your information I have lost a loved one, and I have lost my job two times this year - so actually I do know how it feels.

If all the above has happened to you then I am sorry, and of a partner has left you then it sounds as if he may of wanted someone with a heart and someone who doesnt sound so bitter.

Cruel to be kind... sorry love

Could it get any Worse??

XoXo

Sorry I thought this was a acne website, so I thought we adressed issues to do with acne!

And for your information I have lost a loved one, and I have lost my job two times this year - so actually I do know how it feels.

If all the above has happened to you then I am sorry, and of a partner has left you then it sounds as if he may of wanted someone with a heart and someone who doesnt sound so bitter.

mitsey stop being so bitter yourself!

And ok if this is an acne site then why are people on here talking about how they were so dumb they thought the heat in their house made their face look the way it did?

Could it get any Worse??

XoXo

And ok if this is an acne site then why are people on here talking about how they were so dumb they thought the heat in their house made their face look the way it did?

Dont see what it has to do with you, but I have ezcema and I thought it was this.

Could it get any Worse??

XoXo

Dont see what it has to do with you, but I have ezcema and I thought it was this.

well i just noticed that you were comin off as an unpolite person, and thats not nice. Nobody here was intending on not being curtious towards you. And no this forum if you haven't noticed goes beyond just acne, and goes to off topic discussions which is what makes this forum interesting.

If your gonna have a sour attitude it would be appreciated if you take it else where.

Hi

I am not an unpolite person, just when someone says that I am being stupid about something that has really upset me and when I am in pain, they ask me if I have lost someone etc. And then say that I am stupid. It is called sticking up for myself, and people do it to get on in life.

Hope that you understand!

Hi

I am not an unpolite person, just when someone says that I am being stupid about something that has really upset me and when I am in pain, they ask me if I have lost someone etc. And then say that I am stupid. It is called sticking up for myself, and people do it to get on in life.

ok they didn't mean this in a bad way, they were basically doing there best to make you realize that theres bigger things in life than bad skin for the moment. they weren't competing with you for who has it worse, they were just doing there best to tell you that there are bigger things to be upset about.

Now when you make a thread titled can it get any worse, and then you talk about a bad breakout, of course people are gonna say it can get much worse and point out bigger and un acne related things in life that can happen.

Hi

ok they didn't mean this in a bad way, they were basically doing there best to make you realize that theres bigger things in life than bad skin for the moment. they weren't competing with you for who has it worse, they were just doing there best to tell you that there are bigger things to be upset about.

Now when you make a thread titled can it get any worse, and then you talk about a bad breakout, of course people are gonna say it can get much worse and point out bigger and un acne related things in life that can happen.

Hi

Yes I know that. And I suppose I should of put "could my face of got any worse" but as I was typing it quick I missed out one word - being the word face. But then again I thought people would of known what I meant as it is an acne website and I dont compare myself to the many unfortunate people out there who have no money or a place to live etc. But I only posted this on here to express how I feel about my acne and infection. I did not expect people to tell me how stupid I was or to be so short with me. I thought It was obvious there are always people worse off than yourself. But I have posted this on an acne website and therefore the topic is relevant and acne related.

Mitsey,

I know what you are going through well kinda. My sister had what you have got, a few months ago. And she was in tons of pain and discomfort with it, so i really do feel for you.

I would take no notice of people on here saying "well have lost this, have you lost that" etc. They dont know how painful it is to have this sort of infection, and they are simply just trying to compete against you (sad I know, but some people are really like this)

Anyway chin up, the tabs will work pretty quick and you will be back to normal very soon! ps - I am sorry for your recent loss also.

Sure, it can get worse. But it doesn't mean it makes what you going through feel better right now. Perspective is not a cure for pain, it's simply something that can help us get through the pain.

I've lived through some of those "worse" times and while it did give me perspective, it doesn't mean that I don't want to cry sometimes because of my skin. That's OKAY.

I agree with Manda, chin up, things will get better!