Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone try this cream? i was thinking if it does work for acne then it also may work for scarring b/c it increases blood cirulation and controls the melanin levels to a degree. any help is appreciated, thanks.

Only received a 7 rating on this site. Also says it is for mild acne :shrug:Natural Acne treatments reviews

hi

im new to acne.org and i just wanted to share that i just recieved acnope its been two days ur suppose to see a difference in a week so cant say much but i must say i am liking it so far ill keep everyone posted and BYW i wanted to share the products i have used in the past

clearasil (waste of money)

neutrogena (waste of money

clean and clear (waste of money

proactiv (this stuff is poison for skin)

murad (worked for 1 year)

acnexus (did nothing used for two weeks and nothing changed)

acnope (in progress)

i have been suffering with acne for 5 years now it started when i turned 20 hmm .

Only received a 7 rating on this site. Also says it is for mild acne :shrug:Natural Acne treatments reviews

hi

im new to acne.org and i just wanted to share that i just recieved acnope its been two days ur suppose to see a difference in a week so cant say much but i must say i am liking it so far ill keep everyone posted and BYW i wanted to share the products i have used in the past

acnope (in progress)

i have been suffering with acne for 5 years now it started when i turned 20 hmm .

hi

acnope (in progress)

hi again

well guys its been 5 days since iv been using acnope but since i used it only at night for the first two days i wont count that well i was suppose to use it twice daily so i would say its been 3 days now and u know i do feel a difference i think this might be something different and natural herbal thing hhmm i am observing some pimples which are currently red so i can tell for sure how long it would take them to heeal with this cream but one thing i dont like is its to greasy its like that ponds cream for dry skin if u guys have ever tried it but when i wash my face its so dry its sort of peeling too but i think its the process well i dont wana quit to early since every acne medicine drys first than the skin adjusts to it well so far so good ill updat again after 5 days since than ill know for sure if its gona do what they claim it will okies guys hope this helps

till then :boohoo:

well guys

its been 5 days ive been using acnope and my acne is still the same no changes if not i think i have a few new pimples maybe its some sort of purging uuuuuggggggggghhhhh

the only reason i wanted to try this is coz its natural and it wont purge or anyhting but u know i hate every acne product on this earthhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so sick and tierd of acne i hate acne omg im loosing control these last 3 weeks have been horrible im haveing the worst breakout ever not the worst in my life of after a long while oh god plz help us all with acne and make us all clear overnight im so angry rt now i dont know what to do iv been crying for so many days iv stopped looking in the mirror but when ever i do the only question that arises a GOD WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i guess im going crazy for nothing the worst thing is that u shouldnt get stressed or acne gets worse well acne causes stress how about that and what the hell should we do about it aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhuggggggggg

u know guys enough is enough im just writing my heart outtttttttttttttttttttttt plzzzzzzz helpppppppppp goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

hi

acnope (in progress)

hi again

well guys its been 5 days since iv been using acnope but since i used it only at night for the first two days i wont count that well i was suppose to use it twice daily so i would say its been 3 days now and u know i do feel a difference i think this might be something different and natural herbal thing hhmm i am observing some pimples which are currently red so i can tell for sure how long it would take them to heeal with this cream but one thing i dont like is its to greasy its like that ponds cream for dry skin if u guys have ever tried it but when i wash my face its so dry its sort of peeling too but i think its the process well i dont wana quit to early since every acne medicine drys first than the skin adjusts to it well so far so good ill updat again after 5 days since than ill know for sure if its gona do what they claim it will okies guys hope this helps

well guys

its been 5 days ive been using acnope and my acne is still the same no changes if not i think i have a few new pimples maybe its some sort of purging uuuuuggggggggghhhhh

the only reason i wanted to try this is coz its natural and it wont purge or anyhting but u know i hate every acne product on this earthhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so sick and tierd of acne i hate acne omg im loosing control these last 3 weeks have been horrible im haveing the worst breakout ever not the worst in my life of after a long while oh god plz help us all with acne and make us all clear overnight im so angry rt now i dont know what to do iv been crying for so many days iv stopped looking in the mirror but when ever i do the only question that arises a GOD WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i guess im going crazy for nothing the worst thing is that u shouldnt get stressed or acne gets worse well acne causes stress how about that and what the hell should we do about it aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhuggggggggg

u know guys enough is enough im just writing my heart outtttttttttttttttttttttt plzzzzzzz helpppppppppp goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

hi

acnope (in progress)

hi again

well guys

hi ya all

well another day with acnope hhmm still dont see a difference well i kinda have these small pimples and i did when i started using the cream but the red pimples i was tracking everyday progress they have driedup and that white head came out by it self hhmm dont know wether to continue or not advice anyone?

hi

acnope (in progress)

hi again

well guys

hi ya all

well another day with acnope hhmm still dont see a difference well i kinda have these small pimples and i did when i started using the cream but the red pimples i was tracking everyday progress they have driedup and that white head came out by it self hhmm dont know wether to continue or not advice anyone?