Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swinglifeaway

I'm becoming impatient!

Alright I ordered a free sample from signature minerals last Thursday. Well I’m becoming VERY impatient on waiting it to arrive. I mean honestly there office is just in Hoover, AL, and I’m just in northwest MS. Gah what's taking so long. Sorry for ranting but I really really really want to try it. I have light yellow undertones and all my foundations look orange on me and I’m tired of it. :sick: So do you think I should get my mom to call them and make sure they go my order? Or should I just shut-up and stop whining and wait it out a couple of more days.

I would wait till hmm..Wed to call. I dont remember how fast I got my Signature Minerals samples but with Xmas coming up im sure its a lil hectic. have you looked on the website?? it has this chart on it....soo ur order prolly got shipped 2day :)

Processing/Shipping Time Line:

This is a general guideline to help you know what to expect. While orders are often processed and shipped sooner, please don't expect it.

Monday Orders > processed Tuesday; shipped by Wednesday.

Tuesday Orders > processed Wednesday; shipped by Thursday.

Wednesday Orders > processed Thursday; shipped by Friday.

Thursday Orders > processed Friday; shipped by Monday.

Friday Orders > processed Saturday; shipped by Monday.

Saturday Orders > processed Monday; shipped by Tuesday.

Sunday Orders > processed Monday; shipped by Tuesday.

EDIT: Theres this also... but my samples came in like 3 days after it was shipped i think...

Arrival Time Line:

Please allow 5-7 days from your shipping day (above) for your package to arrive.

Exceptions: *Holidays- If your order, processing or shipping day falls on a US holiday please allow an extra day or 2. *Order Changes - We do our best to accomodate timely order change requests, however if your order has been packaged, please allow an extra day or 2.

Regardless of the day or circumstances, if you have not received your package within 10 days from the date of your order, PLEASE contact us.

You need to call them. I order all the time from them and it never takes as long as it says on their site. I've called them a couple of times and their very nice and will go out of their way to help you. The phone number is 1-866-851-9610.

My order from Signature didn't come after 14 days. I called and they sent out another order which I got in about a week. SO I'd call if I were you.

Go ahead and call! I usually get my orders in just a few days. The absolute longest it ever took was 6 days and that was odd. I think they would want to know this. ;)