Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Best eyeliner and mascara?

I need a very good eyeliner pencil (cant use liquid yet) and easy to use and does show the color on the bottem lid coz iam having a problem with noticing the color when i apply it on the bottem lid , it looks faded and iam hating , i've used loreal and cover girl for now..but i want a good brand..either drug stores or department , dont care if its the best thing to use

Also mascara... i want one that will make my lashes look thicker and looks like i have alot more lashes (coz i dont have much lol) any good brands ? dept stores or drug stores i can use?

Personally I like clinque's massacra, I forgot what it's called.

But covergirl's lash exact(sp?) is very good at a cheaper price. It coats every single lash with massacra, to make you're lashes thick maybe put on two or three coats, it sounds like alot but it makes my eyelashes look very good! :D

I have the same problem with eyeliner...if I use black it looks gray! I hate that, and whenever I use liquid eyeliner it burns so bad if you get it in your eye! :wall:

i LOVE benefit's bad gal mascara. it has a tendency to clump a bit, but it totally thickens and lengthens your lashes and makes you look like you put flash eyelashes on! just make sure to use several thin applications rather than one thick one. i've heard a lot of good things about dior's mascara too. good luck!

Does anyone know whether clear mascara does anything at all? well... what does it do?

It just makes your eyelashes more voluminous or whatever..like makes them more noticeable without adding any black gunky stuff to your lashes. I've never tried it before so I can't really tell you how it works.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I love covergirl's lash exact, but I don't think it really makes my lashes look thicker. I love it cause it doesn't smudge or flake on me.

i use EM eyeliner and their eyeliner brush and works pretty good. But with the mascara, MAYBELLINE FULL N SOFT IS THE BEST! :dance: i bought it afta looking on makeupalley reviews, has really great reviews. i always go on that site before i buy sumthing.

I loved my benefit badgal lash when I first got it but it clumped really bad. I found Clinique High Impact to be the best for good lashes and no clumpyness either on the lashes or in the bottle!

eyeliner, are you in America, do you have Rimmel over there? I havent strayed from my Rimmel eyeliner since I was about 14!

MAYBELLINE FULL AND SOFT...i am tellin you its the best... as far as eyeliner goes- dont wear it too much cause i get eye boogers. te he he... but when i do its the cover girl stuff with the smudger on the end. i dont even know if what i just said makes any sense... ;) but i hope it helps... -k-

I LOVE the Mark pencil eyeliners, but I also get good results from the chubby Covergirl pencils and Prestige waterproof. I mostly stick with liquid now that I've mastered it, though, so I only use pencil when I want to smudge.

I use Rimmel Exaggerate mascara and I'm not very pleased with it, it keeps clumping. Maybe I'll have to go back to Maybelline.

I need a very good eyeliner pencil (cant use liquid yet) and easy to use and does show the color on the bottem lid coz iam having a problem with noticing the color when i apply it on the bottem lid , it looks faded and iam hating , i've used loreal and cover girl for now..but i want a good brand..either drug stores or department , dont care if its the best thing to use

Also mascara... i want one that will make my lashes look thicker and looks like i have alot more lashes (coz i dont have much lol) any good brands ? dept stores or drug stores i can use?

I dont know about best, i've only tried 3 mascaras.

-Stila Major Lash, purchased from sephora

-Covergirl Lash exact, from walgreens

-L'oreal original voluminous, from walgreens

I dont use them individually, anymore. I use 2, apply a coat of one of the mascaras, then pick a different mascara and apply a coat over the first one. Am i the only one who does that? :wacko:

Well, these are the combinations i use, LOV+SML or CGLE+SML :D. Works really good for me :dance:

The best ever mascara is Maybelline Intense XXL in very black...i've introduced so many mates to this and they've instantly fallen in love with it! You won't regret purchasing it :D

I LOVE maxfactor masterpiece mascara (the one in teh gold tube). its excellent. i have naturally long n curly eyelashes, but this mascara separates every single lash and gives them more volume!

As for eyeliner...i really like the black kohn eye liner pencil i'm using right now! Non smudge!

I've got the full and soft one and i love it , it makes my lashes soft and so natural looking , but it isnt what iam looking for yet...i want one that makes my lashes so black and thick without using fake lashes..is that possible? i might go and get one from department stores..., are they any better or different? dont want to spend my money on something that is the same as drug stores ?

Also iam thinking to use eye shadows , i have a purple one from almay and its light color which is good for everyday but i want a better good eyeshadow brand i can use , any good purples or dark greens i can try out? i have brown eyes and iam dying to try dark greens with my brown eyes..i know they will look so good yet i cant find the right shadow or eyeliner to use , also is it okay to apply little eye shadow to the bottem lid ?

I LOVE the Mark pencil eyeliners, but I also get good results from the chubby Covergirl pencils and Prestige waterproof. I mostly stick with liquid now that I've mastered it, though, so I only use pencil when I want to smudge.

I use Rimmel Exaggerate mascara and I'm not very pleased with it, it keeps clumping. Maybe I'll have to go back to Maybelline.

How the heck do you master liquid eyeliner? Honestly I don't use it because I'm so horrible with it...do you line your top and bottom lid? Or just one... I really need some major tips on how to do this. :rolleyes:

I SWEAR by this:

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templates/pr...UCT_ID=PROD2326

for eyeliner

and ADORE Vincent Longo's mascara... it's to die for!

I just checked out the stila eyeliner , seems pretty cool..it comes with both eyeshadow and eyeliner ? i wanna get one so bad now lol..but i will wait after iam done with Christmas shopping or after Christmas that is....spent lots of money already. :wacko: but that is on my list lol and um is it easy to use and how the color look ? are they really dark rich colors or very light that you cant even notice your wearing an eyeliner or eyesahdow? and does it stay all day?

How the heck do you master liquid eyeliner? Honestly I don't use it because I'm so horrible with it...do you line your top and bottom lid? Or just one... I really need some major tips on how to do this. :rolleyes:

Practice and some more practice. :lol:

I never line my bottom lids out of personal preference because I think it makes me look like a zombie. When I do the top I start on the inside of the lid and brush out-- I don't line from the very corner, however, because I think it makes eyes look weird when they're completely encircled.

I actually first learned how to do a cat-eye type (like this) before I was able to do a basic lining. It's easier to me to start with big, thick lining like the cat-eye than to be able to hold a brush steady enough to look decent. Once you put on mascara, it looks even neater and more clean.

Keep trying liquid- it pays off in the end because it's quick, lasts longer, and tends to look better!

I love Maybelline XXL Mascara too. And I only ever line the bottoms of my eyes because I don't have very big eyelids, sometimes I kinda tightline the tops of my lids (basically lining JUST where your lashes are, as close to the lash line as physically possible if not only your lashline, it makes your eyelashes look thicker. I use an eyeliner that probably isnt there in America by Australis. It's soo black and creamy! Max Factors Kohl eyeliner is good too