Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm 14 and I use MAC makeup daily in school to cover up some breakouts but mostly the pigmentation. It covers very well.

I use the Studio Finish to cover up most of the sides of my face and then the Studio Fix Powder/Foundation with a brush over my face.

The problem is that during the weekends, when I'n NOT wearing the makeup, I break out.

I don't usually break out during the week when I am wearing the makeup for over 9 hours everyday!

Why is this??

Is MAC makeup ok for acne prone skin??

I'm 14 and I use MAC makeup daily in school to cover up some breakouts but mostly the pigmentation. It covers very well.

I use the Studio Finish to cover up most of the sides of my face and then the Studio Fix Powder/Foundation with a brush over my face.

The problem is that during the weekends, when I'n NOT wearing the makeup, I break out.

I don't usually break out during the week when I am wearing the makeup for over 9 hours everyday!

Why is this??

Is MAC makeup ok for acne prone skin??

i don't if it's mac but my nurse did tell me not to use it during my breakouts....

i've been noticing the same thing, when i wear cover-up for 10+ hours a day, i don't break out as much as i do on the weekends when i wear none..weird.

Anyone have a theory?!

Break outs need at least 1-2 weeks to form , so using that make up could be actually causing the break outs , if your noticing new break outs after using something for sometime..you need to stop using it , period.

MAC known is bad for acne-prone skin.