Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keli

Dianette...

Hey, I'm 16 and have had acne for around 2 years now. Im on my 3rd month of the BCP Dianette and I havnt seen any results so far, the first month it made me break out real bad - not sure if this is normal. But does anyone know how long it takes to see results? Please help, Im really desperate.

Hey, I'm 16 and have had acne for around 2 years now. Im on my 3rd month of the BCP Dianette and I havnt seen any results so far, the first month it made me break out real bad - not sure if this is normal. But does anyone know how long it takes to see results? Please help, Im really desperate.

Hi!

I am 22 and I am been put on Dianette three months ago. I have broken out in places where i never had spots before! But my doc says it takes some people longer to see results than others. To see if it really works you have to wait for about 6 months my doc says, it is supposed to be really good when it kicks into your system too. I think we just need to wait longer hun.

Also have you thought about antibiotics as well as dianette? Maybe go back docs and ask him for anti-biotics also?

Take care

Aw I guess I am one of those people that have to wait longer *sigh*. Yeh Im going back to visit my doc on the 3rd of Jan and seeing if I can be put on antibiotics as well to see if i get beter results :)