Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sw cub

best drugstrore option

Hey everyone. I'm looking for something to cover up a couple clusters of redmarks on my face, there are quite a few. What is my best bet at a CVS or Walgreens. Should I get concealer or foundation, what brand would you reccomend so no one notices?? Any help greatly appreciated!!!

I would recommend to you Physician's formula Mineral Wear loose powder... it feels like you are wearing no makeup & looks like you are wearing no makeup.. plus its good for your skin! It doesn't feel cakey either.

I have loads of redmarks on my face.. and I wore this alone today and yesterday on my face... it covered up my redmarks brilliantly and I didn't even use a lot. I love it.

Good luck ;)

I concider it a foundation.. though it is a loose powder... but its a mineral foundation. I think it covers very well IMHO.. you kind of have to "build" coverage though (best when using a kabuki brush, but a sponge or powder brush can work too). I didn't use any concealor, I would just buff more of the powder into my skin (which doesn't look cakey at all).

Would before and after pics be to much to ask for?

I'll concider ;)

Thank you mandy, I will pick some up tommorow, how many shades does it come in??

Unfortunantly, it only comes in 3 shades... I use the lightest, which is yellow toned.

yes there are alot of mineral makeup brands. But if you're looking for one that is sold in stores, Physicians is the way to go. its wayyyyy better than traditional liquid foundation.