Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neversayforever4love

Chocolate BREAKOUT

Today I really wanted some sugar, so I decided to get a snickers (big bar). I ate it like 2 and a half hours ago and VOILA a big zit on my cheek and another one forming on my forehead!!!!! :rolleyes: Gosh.....adds to list

Food that makes me break out

- Ice Cream

- Chocolate

- Coffee

- Mocha stuff

- Sugar period........

Anyone allergic to any of these stuff to???

how could a zit appear in 2 hours? i thought they took weeks to form (i'm almost positive they do)

Next time after you eat or drink something sugary try to do some physical activity to minimize the effects.

Jordan19: It may take two weeks to form but apparently sugar accelerates the appearance of zits.

It takes a few weeks for a comedo to fully form, but certain foods can apparently cause the inflamatory response that makes a pimple seem like it "suddenly" appears.

Well, since it was a Snickers bar... It could be the:

-chocolate

-trans fat

-sugar

-dairy (if extremely sensitive to dairy)

-peanuts

It'd be hard to rule out one thing unless you know they've caused you troubles in the past..

Im allergic to chocolate and coffee. It could be the peanuts that make you break out b/c so many ppl are allergic to them too.

Today I really wanted some sugar, so I decided to get a snickers (big bar). I ate it like 2 and a half hours ago and VOILA a big zit on my cheek and another one forming on my forehead!!!!! :rolleyes: Gosh.....adds to list

- Ice Cream

- Chocolate

- Coffee

- Mocha stuff

- Sugar period........

- Ice Cream

- Chocolate

- Coffee

- Mocha stuff

- Sugar period........

I am allergic to sugar i think. It took ages for me to finally realise that when i ate sugary foods like chocolate, i broke out like mad!

It was after eating 2 slices of carrot cake one day and breaking out madly the next that i finally made the connection.

i now eat nothing chocolatey, no biscuits, no drinks apart from water, nothing sugary.

And voila, no breakouts.

I occasionally get the odd zit, but there is sugar in everything, can't avoid it, and so this is why i still get a zit now and again.

I have a sweet tooth so its been really hard to cut out choc. But i had to do it for my skins sake!

how could a zit appear in 2 hours? i thought they took weeks to form (i'm almost positive they do)

Yes, im 100% it was only 2 and a half hours!

The body reacts quickly in response to all foods. Im sensitive to certain foods because of heredity. It's just hard to find a pattern for some reason. Prob. because I eat a variety of food, so I dont know which one exactly caused the breakout/reaction.

I notice whenever I eat certain foods that have alot of sugar in them I break out prity fast. It just depends on the person.

I think I broke out the worst ever when I had a frapachino. It took only one day for a bunch of pimples to pop up.

Guest molly_jean_comments

- Ice Cream

- Chocolate

- Coffee

- Mocha stuff

- Sugar period........

Im not sure if chocolate makes me break out because well I am obsessed with it and eat it at least once everyday. I dont break out every single day though. I do know that bananas make me break out and there is another forum on this site about that.

I think that I am allergic to fresh air!

damn...how could i have not noticed it. AIR! giving me all this acne

:dance::boohoo: