Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mmms

dermatologist/aesthetician in houston, tx?

hey guys!!!

im a 23 year old recent college grad. i had acne problem throughout my middle school years and it calms down throughout high school. recently (well i guess for the past 2 years) the problem seems to come back and it actually has been getting pretty bad. im moving to houston this month and i was wondering if any of you guys can give me a recomendation on who to see. i would really appreciate the help. :)

hey guys!!!

im a 23 year old recent college grad. i had acne problem throughout my middle school years and it calms down throughout high school. recently (well i guess for the past 2 years) the problem seems to come back and it actually has been getting pretty bad. im moving to houston this month and i was wondering if any of you guys can give me a recomendation on who to see. i would really appreciate the help. :)

Hi

Try the internet or ask any mates who they have seen, thats if they have!

im pretty flexible with the location stuff. i just want a good and understanding dermatologist. well and knowledgeable :)