Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chickadee

Back Acne Itchiness

Does anyone feel that some of their body acne is caused by like allergic reactions? I feel mine is since sometimes if I eat anything with too much msg or preservatives like a cup of soup my back gets so itchy and red after. And like I can't use soap on my back since my skin gets so red and itchy, so I have been trying body washes and they have kinda helped but I still get really itchy and red sometimes, I feel like my back skin is really sensitive, since if I eat anything with all the msg and preservatives I start getting itchy and my skin turns red there. I was wondering if anyone else has skin like mine since I am thinking of going to the doctor's since I heard there is an allergy test you can have, so I was going to see if I was allergic to anything else.

I was also wondering what you use on your back since my skin there is so sensitive, and what else you eliminated from your diet. And when you eliminated junk food from your diet and found a good body wash did your back and pigmentation marks all clear up. I am trying to eat healthier and hoping that will help me.

Does anyone feel that some of their body acne is caused by like allergic reactions? I feel mine is since sometimes if I eat anything with too much msg or preservatives like a cup of soup my back gets so itchy and red after. And like I can't use soap on my back since my skin gets so red and itchy, so I have been trying body washes and they have kinda helped but I still get really itchy and red sometimes, I feel like my back skin is really sensitive, since if I eat anything with all the msg and preservatives I start getting itchy and my skin turns red there. I was wondering if anyone else has skin like mine since I am thinking of going to the doctor's since I heard there is an allergy test you can have, so I was going to see if I was allergic to anything else.

I was also wondering what you use on your back since my skin there is so sensitive, and what else you eliminated from your diet. And when you eliminated junk food from your diet and found a good body wash did your back and pigmentation marks all clear up. I am trying to eat healthier and hoping that will help me.

does odd becouse like a week ago i started devoloping like this small Mosquito byte type things.. its on my Rib cage and some on my stomach and back there turning a lil red.. but not that much but they mostly Itch when im taking a shower i wonder if its acne or a rash or something..