Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
help!

Acne Scars HELPPPP

What is the Best and Fastest way to get rid of acne scars...and i dont mean lazer crap but rather like putting lotion on and shit like that sooo...any comments? perhaps getting a lot of sleep? etc.

Thanks,

EVERYONE try to reply

What is the Best and Fastest way to get rid of acne scars...and i dont mean lazer crap but rather like putting lotion on and shit like that sooo...any comments? perhaps getting a lot of sleep? etc.

Thanks,

EVERYONE try to reply

sleep makes them look better when you wake up. why? you lay with your head at head at heart level so the fluid doesn't drain as if you were standing or sitting all day (that why your scars look so bad at night when you get home).

become an astronaut and its even better. your face becomes swollen from lack of gravity draining fluid and blood. joking.

the best thing you can do is fraxel laser. it works gradually over 5-6 treatments one month apart. its the safest and most dramatic change you can get. topical retinoids like tazorac or retin a might help a very small amount but it will take years and will only be VERY small.

fraxel is dramatic. www.fraxel.com

www.reliant-tech.com

check out the fraxel thread on here. its 150+ pages long.

Are there any before/after photos of people with acne scars who have undergone Fraxel? I looked at the site and can't seem to find any...

Edit: Nevermind, found it! LOL.

Thanks,

EVERYONE try to reply

If geeting alot of sleep were to get rid of scars I WOULD SLEEP 4 EVA lol

yeh its true how ur skin looks its best when u wake up and then after u wash it it goes all yukky again...

Scars also get better during summer when u get burnt but then come back after the tan is gone....

My derm said that roaccutane would help improve my scars heaps but then id have to get other scar treatment 6 months after i finish tane so we'l c how it goes...

Im afraid lotions creams face washes doesnt do crap to scars....ive tried most of them...