Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
help!

Does Accutane Make u sleep more?

hey guys i am 2.5 months into accutane all pimples gone after having a gazillion and now i have SOOO many scars.....does SLEEPING more make scars heal faster? cause...u recover when ur sleeping? i dont know so get at me and answer my question anyone can put there 2cents in.

Thanks

Your body does recover when you sleep. However, I don't think that getting a whole lot of extra sleep is magically going to make your red marks fade. Too little sleep would most likely slow the process, but I think that the only thing you can do to help the process along is to moisturize properly.

Sorry to say it, but your redmarks probably won't improve much until months after your course is over - Accutane slows healing, and redmarks are notoriously stubborn.

Some people experience fatigue as a side effect which can make you feel like you need more sleep than normal.

"moisturize properly."

word? ...soo putting lotion on will help to recover from red marks faster then leaving it dry and skin flaky?