Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acne_808

Aspirin Mask Help ?

Hi,

I've been a browser on this site for a few months and found some really interesting new tips from you guys. I'm 17, male and from the UK. I suffer from mild acne, which can sometimes flare up to become more moderate, particularly on my forehead, nose and chin, and fairly sensitive skin. This might sound like a stupid question, but how do you guys make you aspirin masks...what ingredients? I need a recipe :D Also, where can I buy uncoated aspirin from. Is there a specific brand like Anadin or what?

Thanks a lot for your help.

aspirin%20bottle.jpg I just buy the cheap stuff if it's going to be used for a mask. As long as they are tablets it's all good.

Here's the "recipe":

A few Aspirin tablets(depending on the size of the problem area)

Water

Directions:

Put Aspirin tablets in your palm.

Put a little bit of water in your palm with the Aspirin tablets

Use your clean finger to mix the water/Aspirin around till you have a thick paste.

Apply to problem area.

Just let it sit for 15-30 minutes then it should just fall off easily.

Good luck!

Hi,

Thanks a lote for your help. I'm still not sure I'm doing this right. I've just tried making one...5 uncoated tablets and a few drops of water. It's not really turning into a paste, though. It's more just dissolving and leaving bits of aspirin in the water. When I put it on my face it's not thick enough and just looks like powder. Any ideas where I'm going wrong? I mixed for AGES but still nothing made the paste.

Hi,

Thanks a lote for your help. I'm still not sure I'm doing this right. I've just tried making one...5 uncoated tablets and a few drops of water. It's not really turning into a paste, though. It's more just dissolving and leaving bits of aspirin in the water. When I put it on my face it's not thick enough and just looks like powder. Any ideas where I'm going wrong? I mixed for AGES but still nothing made the paste.

crush the tablets into as fine of a powder as you can then apply a few drops of water. be sure not to add too much water if you want a thick paste.