Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Josh8

Is it normal...

...for it to take over 10 mins to apply the BP Gel (until it gets 'tacky')?

It depends on the size of the area you are applying to. But I'd say yes.. It varies alot, some people spend more like 20-25 mins, whereas some people only need to spend 5 mins.

Ah ok cheers – just Dan’s video was pretty quick, and I’m applying it the same area as him, just feels like Im gonna make it worse by constantly rubbing it in even if I am doing it gently.

Ah ok cheers – just Dan’s video was pretty quick, and I’m applying it the same area as him, just feels like Im gonna make it worse by constantly rubbing it in even if I am doing it gently.

I believe Dan says something like "I could make it absorb even better, but for the sake of the download, I'm not" :)

Here are some things that might help:

Make sure your face is dry

Apply on small areas at a time

Dry your fingers with a washcloth or sth like that after each area

I also believe it's recommended to appl with downward strokes, so maybe try that if you're not.

Anyway, that's some things that helped me but I think you just need to experiment a little and see what does the trick for you.. As long as you aren't doing anything "wrong" of course :)