Becareful with GA peel

Before GA peel...

251106L.jpg

The 1st day after peel...

081206L.jpg

The 7th day after peel

161206L.jpg

I made my skin worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did have new pimples, maybe that's why?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...3294&st=140

:doubt: Lol dident i tell you that sh** makes youre skin worser thats y i stoped using it... So not im on The regima called leave youre skin the hell alone and just puting soap on my face every day.. only..

Looks to me like you left the peel on for too long. You should start out by only leaving it on for 2-3 minutes the first time then increase by 1 minute every week. The best thing you can do now is let it heal(and don't do anymore peels till it heals!).

Edit- Oh, and I thought I would let you know that even though the first picture is the best of the 3 and the second being the worst, I can see a huge difference from the second picture and the third so that might leave you with some faith of good things to come. I also see peeling around you chin area in the last picture- Let it be and don't touch it even if it's just hanging there. #1 rule after using GA is do not touch your face no matter what.

Good luck sir.

Thanks for advice, Floor!

Yes, I left the GA on for 5 min for my 1st peel...nothing happened (my face was just red, and no peeling at all).

For my 2nd peel (as shown in the pics), I left the GA on for 10 mins, and yes..it was TOO LONG..I peeled horribly the 3rd-4th day (pics not shown).

Ya, improvement on pic 3 compared to pic 2. If not, I would DIE!

I put 100% ALOE VERA so thick during peeling, drank a lot of WATER, and used SUNSCREEN!

So, for you who are using GA, don't leave it too long! Don't make the mistake I made!

Good Luck to you all!

I had a burn like one of yours from GA 30%. I think better and safer results can be gained from green cream or retin a.

If you take the above posters advice and go with Retin-A, make sure you havn't used Glycolic Acid for 2 weeks before going on to Retin-A and vice-versa. Retin-A and GA do not mix well since Retin-A leaves a lot of dead dried out skin on your face and GA eats it all off and helps to regenerate it healthier and faster than normal.

I had a burn like one of yours from GA 30%. I think better and safer results can be gained from green cream or retin a.

didnt you put dettol on it?

how long were the 2 peels apart?

i'm sorry but if you can't properly use a GA peel and follow instructions then don't use it at all.

1 week apart!

Yes....if you do peel, follow EXACTLY the instruction!

stay cool man. be patient and let them fade. all the best of luck!

Thanks!

Obviously everyones skin is different but I had followed instructions from this board from a number of users about 2 years agon in which I had 2 peels a week apart. My skin turned bright red and scabbed in one area. It's fine for some people though so I don't discount it totally I just feel it should be used cautiously!

Manda22....care to explain your comment?