Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
losinghope

"cool touch" for large pores and scars

a place i called today said the best procedure they have for large pores, scarred pores, redness, general scars is called "Cool Touch"

Anyone ever heard of it or tried it? What do you think of it?

half of me wants to give it a go, the other half thinks its just another BS way for docs to make money.

a place i called today said the best procedure they have for large pores, scarred pores, redness, general scars is called "Cool Touch"

half of me wants to give it a go, the other half thinks its just another BS way for docs to make money.

The full part of me knows this is just another BS. I'm not satisfied with the results.

I had Cool Touch laser a few years ago. It helped quite a bit on my rolling scars and shallower scars. It didn't do anything for large pores. If you have minimal scarring, I would recommend it over Fraxel laser. It's a lot cheaper, and would probably do just as well.

Cubsfan

I'm surpised by your post. I thought you were really high on Fraxel.

Hi Billyboy, I am really high on Fraxel. I have severe scarring, and the Fraxel has done a much better job. I do think that if I had minimal scarring, the Cool Touch would have probably done as well. I noticed improvement from it, but it wasn't enough for me. I'm going in for Fraxel 2 on Jan. 5th. Can't wait!!

#1Cubs.

Good luck. I just started my second Fraxel set. I hope it works better this time.

Billyboy, Good luck to you, too. I hope you get better results this time.

Ya Ive been hearing about that also, I even thought about giving CoolTouch a whirl before I jump into Fraxel ride.