Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pockgirl

2 BIG Boils on chin

Hi

I usually post in the scar forum because my active acne is almost under control.

However, I have been feeling very run down and flu like for the past week and woke up this morning with 2 enormous spots on my chin....One has already popped (well I helped it a bit) and was mainly fluid filled. I'm so worried it will scar as it's enormous and I think more will come out soon...

What could have caused these? They don't look or feel like normal acne?

Please help

Pockgirl x

Hi

I usually post in the scar forum because my active acne is almost under control.

However, I have been feeling very run down and flu like for the past week and woke up this morning with 2 enormous spots on my chin....One has already popped (well I helped it a bit) and was mainly fluid filled. I'm so worried it will scar as it's enormous and I think more will come out soon...

What could have caused these? They don't look or feel like normal acne?

Please help

Pockgirl x

Hi,

When are immune system is weak or low we suffer from a cold or flu So this comes out of us in different ways eg by having a cold, or suffering from stress or flu. This could be that you simply that your system is weak at the moment. If I was you I would keep warm and cosy, plenty of fluids to flush you system. Plenty of vitamin c and zinc too will perk you up again.

Sorry couldnt be much help!