Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bob W

Problem with forehead...

there is a line on my forehead that won't go away...i used to have a lot of pimples around my forehead but now that they have cleared there is only a wrinkle on my forehead that wont seem to go away no matter how much moisterizer i put on it. Is there anyway to get rid of it? Also, my forehead skin still doesn't feel smooth like the other parts of my face...it appears to be clear but as i brush my fingers across the surface, it feels bumpy..help anyone?

Acid peels can get rid of wrinkles.

Jojoba oil has also been said towork great for people with forehead wrinkles after years of chemical abuse for their acne.

are you using anything like retin a for the bumpy texture? if the line is shallow it will actually help that too. if it is a deep wrinkle you can always get some kind of filler like restylane or maybe have botox injections. i probably wouldn't, but if it bothers you, why not?

Acid peels can get rid of wrinkles.

Jojoba oil has also been said towork great for people with forehead wrinkles after years of chemical abuse for their acne.

im 17..whats a good jojoba oil to use on my forehead wrinkle? also i heard good face masks make the pores of the face clean and the face shine...anyone know any good face masks?