Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scince im already into this system I'm going to post my before pictures from before I started using it and I will be taking new photos to show my progress once I get new batteries for my camera.

Please keep in mind scince I've started this skin care regimen I have not taking anything internally not even multi vitamins to truely judge the effectiveness of the product.

Also keep in my pictures are very nasty because I have moderate to severe acne even cysts, usually a skin care line alone will not keep a person with moderate to severe acne completely clear.

Ok so the skin care line I am using is called Exposed Skin Care and you can find it at http://www.exposedskincare.com

What I do in the morning:

Facial Cleanser - The first step to clear skin is clean skin. The Exposed facial cleanser is a rich yet gentle face wash that is soap-free, non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic. It is packed with skin clearing ingredients including a special formulation of alpha & beta hydroxy acids and olive leaf extract. It removes the oil and dirt from your face while penetrating your pores to kill acne causing bacteria and maintaining your skin's lipid layer. It does not contain any harsh and irritating detergents such as lauryl and laureth sulfates and is an important step in the Exposed acne treatment system.

Clearing Tonic - The pore clearing tonic eliminates harmful contaminants and clears clogged pores returning your skin to its natural healthy balance. The tonic is non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and infused with alpha hydroxy acids, olive leaf extract and witch hazel - which not only clear contaminants from within the pore, but also discourages the growth of bacteria. The tonic also rejuvenates problem skin with essential extracts of aloe-vera, allantoin and pure hyaluronic acid.

Moisture Complex - The next step in the regimen is for people with dry or combination skin. Our moisture complex with Matrixyl is oil-free, non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic and will return skin to its correct balance. This complex will preserve your skin's youth with a patented amino-peptide complex and contains many soothing botanical extracts and skin friendly sunblocks.

Day Serum ( Acne Treatment Serum ) - This daytime acne serum treats the acne that you already have by delivering a special formulation of micronized benzoyl and olive leaf extract deep into your pores - killing acne causing bacteria and preventing the growth of new bacteria.

What I do at night before bed:

Facial Cleanser - The first step to clear skin is clean skin. The Exposed facial cleanser is a rich yet gentle face wash that is soap-free, non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic. It is packed with skin clearing ingredients including a special formulation of alpha & beta hydroxy acids and olive leaf extract. It removes the oil and dirt from your face while penetrating your pores to kill acne causing bacteria and maintaining your skin's lipid layer. It does not contain any harsh and irritating detergents such as lauryl and laureth sulfates and is an important step in the Exposed acne treatment system.

Derm-X Cloth - Use only every 2-3 days The Derm-X Cloth is a great way to improve skin tone, reduce blemishes and firm up those problem areas. Derm-X is a dermatologist approved, microdermabrasion cloth that is proven to exfoliate dead skin cells, remove cosmetics, oil, and dirt. It also eliminates blackheads & white heads! The DERM-X Cloth is great at bringing young and beautiful skin to the surface. Regular use also helps with skin discoloration, sun damage and even minor scarring. The Derm-X cloth is small but important step in the Exposed acne treatment system.

Night Serum ( Clear Pore Serum ) - This nighttime acne serum is a lightweight gel that clears your pores and re balances your skin while you sleep. Skin friendly vitamins and antioxidants repair damaged and blemished skin for a healthy youthful look. The gel also prevents your skin from moisture loss - an essential step for clear skin that is often neglected by other skin care companies.

Moisture Complex - The next step in the regimen is for people with dry or combination skin. Our moisture complex with Matrixyl is oil-free, non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic and will return skin to its correct balance. This complex will preserve your skin's youth with a patented amino-peptide complex and contains many soothing botanical extracts and skin friendly sunblocks.

What I do every 2-3 days:

Derm-X Cloth - Use only every 2-3 days The Derm-X Cloth is a great way to improve skin tone, reduce blemishes and firm up those problem areas. Derm-X is a dermatologist approved, microdermabrasion cloth that is proven to exfoliate dead skin cells, remove cosmetics, oil, and dirt. It also eliminates blackheads & white heads! The DERM-X Cloth is great at bringing young and beautiful skin to the surface. Regular use also helps with skin discoloration, sun damage and even minor scarring. The Derm-X cloth is small but important step in the Exposed acne treatment system.

What I do 2-3 times a month:

Microdermabrasion Scrub - A professional grade microdermabrasion scrub containing Corundum Crystals the same crystals used in top skin care clinics. In minutes it reveals younger and smoother skin whike helping eliminate skin discoloration and acne scars.

I have been using this skin care line for about 3 weeks today is day 22

I am very confident in this skin care line based apon results seen so far.

When I am at 2 month to 3 month is when I can fully judge results.

Please feel free to ask me any questions or comment. Thanks!

There's more before pictures in my album under my profile. Check them out if you want to. I have to admit my skin looked DAMN good today, I've been really workin it the last 2 days. I even used microdermabrasion lastnight and when I woke up my skin was glowing and soft as butter. It makes me excited to know that I might actually be on my way to clear skin! :dance:

My skin is getting so much better and I am soooo excited! :D It has almost been a month now scince i've been using the skin care line. It is truely amazing.

Yeah all I am doing is using a skin care line, no multi-vitamins *yet* lol no jojba oil no dip treatments no Vitamin B5 no ACV NOTHING!!!!!!!! :shock:

I am seeing such good results I think my face will be mostly clear for Christmas!!!!!!!! :dance:

Incase you are curious as to what I am using, take a peek: http://www.exposedskincare.com

Can't wait to take and post new pictures that show my progress!

Merry Christmas to All! :boohoo:

My skin is getting so much better and I am soooo excited! :D It has almost been a month now scince i've been using the skin care line. It is truely amazing.

Yeah all I am doing is using a skin care line, no multi-vitamins *yet* lol no jojba oil no dip treatments no Vitamin B5 no ACV NOTHING!!!!!!!! :shock:

I am seeing such good results I think my face will be mostly clear for Christmas!!!!!!!! :dance:

Incase you are curious as to what I am using, take a peek: http://www.exposedskincare.com

Can't wait to take and post new pictures that show my progress!

Merry Christmas to All! :boohoo:

Looks like its working out for you. That's great! Good Luck and Merry Christmas to you too.

My skin looks so amazing! Too bad I don't have pictures yet. I've been so busy with the Holidays. Ahhh running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Hope everyone one is well. :wub:

I just got a new kit in the mail. It is designed to last 60 days but It only lasted me 30 days so I obviously used alot but oh well. I can afford to buy it once a month instead of every 2 months anyway. We will see if this kit will last me longer then the first one. It's very exciting to have new products, full size bottles, and almost clear skin! *cheers* to continued success! Happy Holidays! :wub:

Well I haven't been here in a while. I've been so busy that i've ran myself ragged and now i'm sick. I have a really nasty cold. Coughing/sneezing blood. Hopefully I can get better soon so I can take some pictures. Hope everyone is well. :rolleyes:

Okay now for the details:

95% of the red spots you see in these pictures are actually hyper-pigmentation spots (temporary scars) that will fade with time.

I have NO active pimples anywhere on my face.

This just goes to show you CAN get the results you are looking for.

You just have to work for it.

Take good care of your skin, and it will be good to you.

P.s. I'm posting the rest of the pictures in my gallery, so go check them out when you get the chance!

XoXo - Mandy

Okay so I got the new pictures posted in my gallery, under a new album titled "After Exposed Skin Care".

Please feel free to comment on the pictures or drop a line on here and let me know what you think!

XoXo - Mandy :dance:

I am looking into treatment options on my redmarks/scars.

I am looking for microdermabrasion/jojoba oil/sunscreen combo.

Something like that.

I will let everyone know when I actually start using something so we can document my results.

Thanks.

Hey guys my fiance's dad just won the lotto! I can't freaking believe it he won $250,000! Great news for my fiance because his dad is now going to help pay off his college loans and his car loan, so that's great news. My whole family is like in shock because my family has always been heavily into gambling. :dance:

I'm going to be making a new log to track my progress with multi vitamins & supplements and diet & exericse. It shall be interesting. I'd appreciate it if you guys go check it out from time time. XoXo - Mandy

Yeah. I actually started my treatment program last Monday. It's something I designed myself too. It's really in-depth but I'm going to say it's already working.

What im doing:

Exercise @ 5 x a week 30 mins to 2 hr sessions (some cardio but mostly strength training)

Diet @ 7 x a week alloud to have 1 "cheat" meal on the weekends (i'm eating fish, salmon & cod, baked in olive oil, water, boiled and steamed veggies, fresh fruit and veggies, organic whole grain/wheat bread with flax seeds, LIGHT MAYO oganic fruit juice with NO high fructose corn syrup, lean turkey lunch meat, organic baby carrots,fresh bananas, organic blueberries, organic walnuts, oat and honey granola bars, low fat string cheese, orginal pretzles, frozen entrees with less then 300 calories for dinner, oatmeal for breakfast, fresh sliced cucumber, fresh green grapes, fresh apples, egglands best eggs for breakfast) ( What im trying to avoid: High fructose corn syrup, excessive amounts of sugar, white bread, white starch, rice, potatoes, ect. Soda, coffee, caffiene, All I drink is water and green tea and white tea organic fruit juice with no corn syrup and non-hormone milk to swallow my pills. Diet averages around 1500-1700 calorie intake per day. Which is a 800-1000 reduction from what I was consuming previously.

Supplementation @ 2 NON-Iodine containing multi-vitamins with Breakfast taken with water

2 flax seed oil capsules (500 mg) & 1 evening primrose oil capsule (500 mg) with Lunch take with 1/2 cup (4 oz) of NON-HORMONE Homo/Vita D Milk

2 borage oil capsules (1000 mg) & 1 evening primrose oil capsule (500 mg) with Dinner take with 1/2 cup (4 oz) of NON-HORMONE Homo/Vita D Milk

Topicals @ Treating my face with the exposed skin care system - Treating my body by washing with SLS FREE Lavender soap with a loofa and spraying in the morning with a mixture of water, organic jojoba oil, organic tea tree oil, and at night after a bath I am spraying with water, organic jojoba oil, and organic lavender oil. I bought 2 water bottles of plant use and washed them and filled one with Am mix and one a Pm mix.

I take a shower in the morning and a bath at night. 2 times a week I turn a pm bath into a spa/stress relief by adding aromatherapy oils to my bath water and applying a clay mask to my face. I exfoliate my skin with my derm cloth ( on my face ) every 2-3 days and I use microdermabrasion cream applied with my fingers every 10 days. I will be adding a back loofa to exfoliate in the next week.