Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LK2507

DKR users for maintenance after Accutane

I have been done with my accutane treatment for 18 months now and my skin is still doign well. (I had moderate cystic acne before) Since my treatment Ive gotten a few small nothing pimples or clogged pores, my oil is completely back, and I will get an occasional inflamed small ones but nothing like my cysts before. I usually only get 1 or 2 here and there nothing bad at all. I always panic when i do get any though because Im afraid its coming back. I started the reg about a year ago because of that fear and it might be what is keeping me this clear really... know way to know!

Anway Ive gotten a few on my back and chest again (do not use DKR there at all) and Im freaking out. Im soooo afraid its coming back.

Anyway I was wondering if I could get some feedback from Accutane users who use DKR to stay clear and let me know if you think it is what is keeping you clear. Or really anyones stories on how long Accutane kept you clear and if DKR will work well enough post accutane to keep you clear from the acne that does come back.

Im a 25 yr old female. my acne started getting the worst around 22 or so.