Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ooooh! i love the grassroots line at kohles. i've only tried a few products, but what i tried i liked! im really curious in their firming and brightening eye creams right now: :D grassroots to kohls is what origins is to macys, but a little cheaper. very natural products.. when/if you buy products from there, please post and let us know how the they worked out! thanks!

ooooh! i love the grassroots line at kohles. i've only tried a few products, but what i tried i liked! im really curious in their firming and brightening eye creams right now: :D grassroots to kohls is what origins is to macys, but a little cheaper. very natural products.. when/if you buy products from there, please post and let us know how the they worked out! thanks!

may i ask y u stopped using the grassroots line?? i know for sure i will get some after xmas...but i would like to hear some good reviews on it..i hope someone has had good luck with them!!

may i ask y u stopped using the grassroots line?? i know for sure i will get some after xmas...but i would like to hear some good reviews on it..i hope someone has had good luck with them!!

I haven't tried the skincare lines but I have tried the foundation from the Good Skin skincare line. It's AMAZING! I love it dearly lol I pretty much live in this stuff. Actually I kind of do.

I haven't tried the skincare lines but I have tried the foundation from the Good Skin skincare line. It's AMAZING! I love it dearly lol I pretty much live in this stuff. Actually I kind of do.

Is the foundation liquid or powder? I shop all Kohls all the time but have never tried their makeup/facial products. What is the difference between their lines? I think I read somewhere that they are Kohls brand but made by one of the high end ones in the dept stores.

The Good Skin foundation is liquid and contains salycic acid (I think it is called Good Skin all right makeup?? I could have it wrong lol) I believe you might be referring to Kohl's brand called Flirt! which I believe is owned (don't quote me on this though) by Estee Lauder?

so i just bought the Grassroots Without A Trace cleanser for normal to oily skin..it was $12. when i got on the net to look up the ingredients it shows that it has Sodium Chloride...which is bad in cleansers i guess...according to this website http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm

should i take this back?? im scared i'll use it n break out.. hmm idk..it was $12 n thats expensive for a 5 FL OZ bottle i think....

anyone else use this and break out? or no? thanks!

EDIT: http://www.kohls.com/products/kohls_BB_GR_...D=1167970049754 theres the website for the face wash i bought...