Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay...so i havent posted in emo for a while, so here goes...

Does anyone cry themselves to sleep? the past week or two, i've just cried myself to sleep coz i'm getting myself so down about several things. My acne just seems to be so persistent and its horrible right now. i feel soo useless and don;t know what to do with myself anymore. I feel really sad lately, and when i'm in college, i just want to cry n cry but i don't want to cry in front my my friends!

I can't explain it properly writing it in words...but i feel kinda empty and duno what to do with myself. i hate crying, esp crying myself to sleep! :cry:

i can't stand this!

rant over

Does anyone cry themselves to sleep? the past week or two, i've just cried myself to sleep coz i'm getting myself so down about several things. My acne just seems to be so persistent and its horrible right now. i feel soo useless and don;t know what to do with myself anymore. I feel really sad lately, and when i'm in college, i just want to cry n cry but i don't want to cry in front my my friends!

I can't explain it properly writing it in words...but i feel kinda empty and duno what to do with myself. i hate crying, esp crying myself to sleep! :cry:

rant over

Aww I really do feel for you, and I know what your are going through. It isnt nice, people around you dont understand and they fob you off by saying it isnt that bad etc.

I had a shock today when I went in the changing rooms of Next and I cryed in their cus the mirrors and lighting made me look 20 times worse! I stopped my xmas shopping to go home immediately. So I know how you feel hun.

We just have to think that we wont have it forever and you look a pretty girl in your pic, your spots will go, they HAVE to!!

I think with the lead up to xmas and partys etc - it puts more strain on us to look better then ever. I cant wait for it to be over to tell you the truth!

Maybe write your feelings down in a dairy? thats what i do sometimes, to get it out of my system.

Guest molly_jean_comments

i can't stand this!

rant over

I think most people with depression have cried themselves to sleep. Laura, it really is okay to cry; its part of human nature and sometimes you just gotta let your feelings out. It isnt good to keep your feelings all bottled up inside. Do you have a therapist? That might help or you can just talk to someone you trust like your mom, a grandmother, and or a close friend.

Aww, Laura Lou...I can't understand how sad you must be feeling. We are all trapped in our own little sorrows. I've been feeling the way you have for the past week, however. But I can''t cry about it, because for some reason I just can't. It's like it isn't in me to cry. I know just what you mean when you say you feel numb inside.

I am keeping you in my thoughts.

I've felt like that this past week, for me i think its the stress of school and the fact that christmas social functions are coming up, etc. i like to write it all down in a journal, it really helps. sometimes i just have to stop and take a deep breath. if what you feel is taking control over your life Laura, talking to a therapist might help.

I've felt like that this past week, for me i think its the stress of school and the fact that christmas social functions are coming up, etc. i like to write it all down in a journal, it really helps. sometimes i just have to stop and take a deep breath. if what you feel is taking control over your life Laura, talking to a therapist might help.

Thats what i said to her lol apart from the therapist bit, thats abit too American for my liking!

ive never cried myself to sleep before i dont think. but its good to cry, its like a release, i always feel better after i've cried, but apart from last week (when someone i knew died and i saw her after she'd passed away) i havent cried in months, i have been feeling really stressed lately though, i think its since christmas is around the corner, and i feel like i have lots to deal with, and i can relate to that feeling where you feel really sad and empty, i feel like that a lot too. its horrible. try talking to youre friends or family, or booking an appointment with youre doc. hope you feel better soon!

you know what?...i think i'm gona try the do the whole keeping a journal thing! A lot of people have mentioned it before...if it helps me, then im up for it! thanks guys for the replies

I don't cry anymore, but I truly feel for you...It will stop, don't worry. Something wonderful will happen in your life that will make you sleep better :). In the meantime, watch something funny on tv, or a movie or whatever, just as long as it puts a smile on your face :). A journal would help too i guess... haha I hope it never happens again!

awww *hugs* <3

I cry myself to sleep A LOT lol

to me it's kind of a good thing though because that way i'm so exhausted I actually sleep right through the entire night.

sucks when u wake up with swollen eyes though :dry:

anyways you are a gorgeous girl inside and out

& I hope you feel better :comfort:

I think all of us want someone who'll hold us in their arms while we cry because it turns out to be a good thing. If you don't have that "someone" maybe keep a notebook where you can write out everything that's on your mind. I have one where I write about my anger, sadness, stress etc. I don't use it much but when times are bad I'll use it. I also recently started a blog but I don't get so sappy on it. Make sure to put your emotions into the writing so you can have a better chance of letting the emotions go. Take it easy. *hugs*

I'm too numb to cry :(

Yup, same with me. I've become numb to almost everything. Seems like I'm just going through the motions nowadays.

But I feel your pain Laura. I hope you feel better soon. :comfort:

Guest adele morgan

Hi Laura Lou,

Very sorry to hear that you feel so badly. You seem like such a sweet girl. I know how you feel. Lately, before I fall asleep, I just tell myself that tomorrow is going to be a better day, and feel proud of myself that I got through the last one. It's a bit disheartening, though, when i catch myself congratulating myself on getting through a day. I remember the time when the days just flew by care-free, and my skin wasn't an issue at all. I know I'll get there one day again, and you will, too. I know things seem hopeless right now, but keep talking to the people you care about about how you feel

i can't stand this!

rant over

I cried myself to sleep the other night... Hah aI felt like crap the next morning and didnt go to work! GAR!! :( Laura you are such a good person, I only wish the best for you and I get sad imagining you crying... cause I always see you as Laura the girl with the awesome smile. :) keep smilin sweetie we all love you... and things WILL get better.

i can't stand this!

rant over

Probally. I also wake up sometimes rambling wierd things like fuck everyone/god and other stuff.... Oh and I thnk I silently cry. you know when your breathing gets chopped up after crying alot or when about to cry. Well I breath like that randomly throughout the day....

Hi Laura Lou,

Very sorry to hear that you feel so badly. You seem like such a sweet girl. I know how you feel. Lately, before I fall asleep, I just tell myself that tomorrow is going to be a better day, and feel proud of myself that I got through the last one. It's a bit disheartening, though, when i catch myself congratulating myself on getting through a day. I remember the time when the days just flew by care-free, and my skin wasn't an issue at all. I know I'll get there one day again, and you will, too. I know things seem hopeless right now, but keep talking to the people you care about about how you feel

Your very pretty. You hardly have any acne at all (None that I can tell from your pictures). There is nothing to cry about.

I know how you feel, Laura. I've cried myself to sleep a few times lately. Between my skin and a million other things that are going on (that I feel like I can't tell anybody about), it's stressful. I haven't been the same person for about a month and a half. I especially feel you on the feelings of emptiness.

But as far as your skin goes, don't worry about it too much. You're so cute and that cancels out whatever flaws your skin may have. : )

Stop drinking milk and eating dairy and you will have far less to cry about.

^^^ huh? ok then...:think:

anyways....thanks for the replies guys! appreciated! :wub:

Im gona start a diary thing in the new year (since theres not much point starting one now)....hopefully it'll be a good way to get all my feelings out!

I was ok last night...didnt cry....i watched a few of my fave episodes of friends (which ALWAYS cheers me up)..and i was in better spirits!