Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bleach7

Minor issues!!!

I am on month three currently and my lips are dry like hell. I use Aquaphor at night and not in the morning because of the obvious shine. Hence, I contemplate using a regular chap stick during the day.

Now the problem is that my lips are peeling like crazy. People can see dead skin falling off and if I literally don't pull it off manually it stays there. In addition, the process is painful and bleeding usually occurs. Aquaphor and chap stick don't solve this problem. What can I do? OMG, and my lips have gotten so much bigger.....will this go away? lol

Problem number two is excessive sleeping. I literally sleep 12 plus hours one day and the next day 6 hours which is extremely weird.

Problem number three.......Losing weight? What the heck. I know for a fact that I am eating higher content of fat especially when I take a pill of accutane. Before tane I weighed 134 and now I am 124.......maybe it could be another issue but this is strange. I am short (5'5) so its not that bad in my opinion :lol:

Problem numba four.......I am too lazy to moisturize these days. I keep my skin dry but its not flaky or anything but you can see its dry. Is this a bad thing? I obviously do moisturize when I feel its deemed necessary.

Last problem is that I am more arrogant. I have gotten loud many times and have been the source of many fights around the family. I have gotten a smart mouth!!!! ;) (Its not that bad I think but I feel different for sure)

Oh, one more thing....I wanted to get eye contacts before my new semester started. I had always told myself that I would get them at the end of this year. However, I had no idea I was going to be on accutane. So...with all the new types of oxygen promoting contacts these days do you think its a bad idea to get them while on tane? Or should I just wait till my treatment is over. It's not like I really need them but it would add a nice change to my appearance for sure :cool:

I use vaseline for my lips, I apply it 3 times a day, in the morning, at lunch time and before I go to bed. At night I put loads on because it doesn't matter about the shine, nobody is going to see. Then in the day I put less on and make sure I rub it in well so there isn't too much of a shine.

I am on month three currently and my lips are dry like hell. I use Aquaphor at night and not in the morning because of the obvious shine. Hence, I contemplate using a regular chap stick during the day.

Now the problem is that my lips are peeling like crazy. People can see dead skin falling off and if I literally don't pull it off manually it stays there. In addition, the process is painful and bleeding usually occurs. Aquaphor and chap stick don't solve this problem. What can I do? OMG, and my lips have gotten so much bigger.....will this go away? lol

Problem number two is excessive sleeping. I literally sleep 12 plus hours one day and the next day 6 hours which is extremely weird.

Problem number three.......Losing weight? What the heck. I know for a fact that I am eating higher content of fat especially when I take a pill of accutane. Before tane I weighed 134 and now I am 124.......maybe it could be another issue but this is strange. I am short (5'5) so its not that bad in my opinion :lol:

Problem numba four.......I am too lazy to moisturize these days. I keep my skin dry but its not flaky or anything but you can see its dry. Is this a bad thing? I obviously do moisturize when I feel its deemed necessary.

Last problem is that I am more arrogant. I have gotten loud many times and have been the source of many fights around the family. I have gotten a smart mouth!!!! ;) (Its not that bad I think but I feel different for sure)

Oh, one more thing....I wanted to get eye contacts before my new semester started. I had always told myself that I would get them at the end of this year. However, I had no idea I was going to be on accutane. So...with all the new types of oxygen promoting contacts these days do you think its a bad idea to get them while on tane? Or should I just wait till my treatment is over. It's not like I really need them but it would add a nice change to my appearance for sure :cool:

hey its fine to get conatcts while on accuatne its just not recommended since youre eyes are also prone to becoming very dry. i wear contacts and i am going to wear them as much as i can if (hopefully WHEN) i get roaccuatne. eyedrops help maybe?

im also planning on using clinique suprbalm, ive heard its great, u might want to try that? just some ideas...good luck!! :)