Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

The cure of acne, is in the bible.

Haveth thou consumeth the flesh of meat for 10 days?

you guyz read it wrong, eat pulse and water then your face will appear fairer than the children that feasted on meat,DONT EAT MEAT for 10 days, pulse are vegetables that produce seeds, beans stuff like that

the bible verse means eat vegetables and drink water. do that for a couple of weeks and tell me your acne does not go a way.

ew but meat and kool aid is better than veggies and water..boringggg

Proverbs 15:13 - "A merry heart maketh a cheerful contenance"

The Hebrew word for cheerful literally means :to make well, literally, sound and beautiful. "

Daniel 1:12-15 - "Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants. So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days. And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

Totally agree, NATURAL foods are the answer people. Forget the rest!!

I've never read the Bible.

Waiting for the movie to come out.

>_<

It is an interesting excerpt though.

the bible verse means eat vegetables and drink water. do that for a couple of weeks and tell me your acne does not go a way.

ew but meat and kool aid is better than veggies and water..boringggg

Hahaha! That's horrible.

Ignorance and acne do mix. You don't have to be religious to understand the idea behind the original post.

Edited by uncle buck

I eat meat everyday ( chicken breast ) and my skin looks virtually flawless.

Today my aunt said that my skin looks nice... that it was shining. She knows how horrible my skin looked in the past. It was dreadful.

Edited by EddieE

uncle buck,

Very true and well said Uncle Buck. Religious or not, adding more vegetables to one's diet has a very good chance of improving one's complexion! (Especially if those veggies are leafy greens!) :)

Eddie,

This original post was actually about "not" eating meat and eating vegetables instead, but oh well. haha So cool about your skin being so much better! I know it's been quite a journey for you, and you've come really far. :)