Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snowpea

BP ingestion

Recommended Posts

My baby brother ate a bottle of BP. I'm thinking of taking him to a hospital (I'm paranoid like that), but I could probably just not tell anyone and let it run its course. Eh, I dunno. I'm tired and my favorite show is on. What do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contact your local Poisons Information Centre, Depending on the quantity that is potentially very dangerous given that it's a baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys, my brother died! sad.gif My parents are gonna be so mad at me when they get back from vacation sad.gif LOL, that's what happens when you guys don't reply to questions LOL. I feel kinda bad about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fatman_uk

That's too bad.

I guess you can eat him for dinner next sunday if you get him in the freezer quickly.

-Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too late, the dog got to him first. sad.gif My parents are gonna kill me! I tried taping the arm back on but it's totally obvious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahahahahahahahahah lmao

I laughed so hard at this thread... I even got my brother to look at it and laugh too.... snowpea, u are classic and haha gaz's response was greeeeeat too..

hahahahahha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×