Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
egyptiancutie

progress-Diane 35

starting my third pack of Diane 35, i'm skipping my period because i have exams and my boyfriend is in town this week lol so i went straight to the third pack. anyhow, about last week, i got about one or two SMALL pimples, they weren't cystic though. but still basically clear. i am still diong egg and lemon mask alternating. The hardest part is the dark scars, it'll prob take months to fade, about a month to fade to an acceptable level that i don't have to wear concealer. Again thank goodness for Diane!! I am going on vacation after New years and by then i should be getting ZERO zits. Oh back in the day i would get a pimple like once every two months or something and it would be pretty minimal. i can't wait for those days!!

That's odd... I'm on my third pack of dianne and skipping my period too. When did you start seeing results? I'm still breaking out.

Hey Jill,

Am on my second pack at the moment and skipping the break as well. I am still getting some very small pimples but no where near what i was, but I also got on Doxy as well from my doctor until the Diane kicks in properly. Been on Doxy 150mg for 2 weeks now and havent got a pimple for 7 days! Maybe you should consider getting some antibiotics while you're waiting it out.

Hey I'm on my third pack too- and have also skipped my period also. Really weird lol. Unfortunatley for me havnt seen much improvement yet.. made me break out alot during the first 2 months but I think now its starting to get better. Hopefully I will be clear soon.

EXACTLY the same here. It's made my skin awful so far. However, I was on it for a couple of years and my skin was perfect so I came off it, my skin erupted and I went back on it. Now I'm skin my body will reject it or something and it won't work. I've just started my third pack and am prepared to give it 4 months

Yup give it atleast 4 months. Im not too sure but I know some people say it takes a while before you notice any improvments on BCP. But once it kicks in its suppose to be very effective. :)

EXACTLY the same here. It's made my skin awful so far. However, I was on it for a couple of years and my skin was perfect so I came off it, my skin erupted and I went back on it. Now I'm skin my body will reject it or something and it won't work. I've just started my third pack and am prepared to give it 4 months

Hi...glad to meet u..actually i having the same problem with u.Abt 4 month ago i came off Diane, my acne all came back full force. I went back on it and i have just finish for my second pack, but i still can't see any improvement yet. I worry that it won't work on me.

How ur skin now?now totally clear up? How many months i need to wait to see the result?I really very worry because i going to tke my wedding photo soon. Please advice...thanks..and i will glad to hear from you...thanks again...

Edited by Carmen sweet

Hi everyone. Im starting dianette today but im going to my friend's predebs in 3 days time and am hoping to have good skin. Everyone seems to say that they break out before they see any improvement with dianette. Does this mean that in three days my skin wont be great or will it have affected it that soon?

Omggg when will my skin start to become beautiful?

I'm nearing the end of my 2nd month... I've gained 5kg in that time sad.gif plus my moods are weird.

I've got pimples probably more stubborn than before going on the pill. Like massive pimples. Only 3 right now. But big and inflamed and right in the middle of my cheek. Great.

Any motivational words?