Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So somebody I won't name has informed me that I've offended a lot of people here. Supposedly I've done that by trying to lighten up the mood here every now and then. And I've only been here like a week!

Well, then I owe everyone an apology. I wasn't aware one of the board rules was that you can only talk about suicide and cutting yourself and depression. Sorry folks. My bad.

So please identify yourselves, all of those I seem to have offended (supposedly there's a lot of you), so I can say sorry to each and everyone. From now on I shall only talk about how painful our existence on this planet is and how wicked the heart of man is. No more funny stuff from me, nothing but melancholy and the infinite sadness.

Hi,

Are you new to then?

No I have checked your posts and they seem fine, you lighten the board up from a few I have seen.

you didn't offend me. but then again I dont think anything in this world could offend me.

can i punch you? :razz:

Id rather be spanked :shock:

Hi,

Are you new to then?

No I have checked your posts and they seem fine, you lighten the board up from a few I have seen.

thanks and welcome! I hope you'll like it here!

So somebody I won't name has informed me that I've offended a lot of people here. Supposedly I've done that by trying to lighten up the mood here every now and then. And I've only been here like a week!

Well, then I owe everyone an apology. I wasn't aware one of the board rules was that you can only talk about suicide and cutting yourself and depression. Sorry folks. My bad.

So please identify yourselves, all of those I seem to have offended (supposedly there's a lot of you), so I can say sorry to each and everyone. From now on I shall only talk about how painful our existence on this planet is and how wicked the heart of man is. No more funny stuff from me, nothing but melancholy and the infinite sadness.

Please tell in more detail what you did to offend me. Im offended you didnt tell me in advance.

That's nuts! I've seen your posts and you're great. We need a little positivity around here now and then.

WELCOME and hope you stick around!

Hi,

Are you new to then?

thanks and welcome! I hope you'll like it here!

Thanks,

sometimes people are out there just to cause trouble, cause they lead sad and lonely lifes!

So take no notice of them, they are not worth it. Keep posting!!!

Nah, not at all. I reviewed your posts and you're a standup individual. :)

i for one was mortally offended,

I'm offended that you used my alias to show that you are offended.

:P