Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Since i have started the DKR my face is much better.

I used to have many white heads and pastules but these are very infrequent now and last much less time.

However my face now has many red marks and is generally red in complexion. I have looked in the red marks forum but i dont want to add anything else till i am clear SO can anyone reccommend different products? Thanks in advance!

Since i have started the DKR my face is much better.

I used to have many white heads and pastules but these are very infrequent now and last much less time.

However my face now has many red marks and is generally red in complexion. I have looked in the red marks forum but i dont want to add anything else till i am clear SO can anyone reccommend different products? Thanks in advance!

I'd stop using the BP until the redness disappears completely - but still continue to moisturise. When the redness has gone, try applying the BP every other morning for 2 weeks, then every other morning and night for 1 week, then every day. This should allow your skin time to get used to it.