Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SweetHonesty

Do any of you have a room mate?

I'm a girl. My room mate is a guy, he's a nosey guy. He knows I go to the derm and that I take pills, I really don't mind that he knows my business, but sometimes he comes into my room *every other day* to be an annoying little bitch, and decide that he should wake me up before he goes to work, and when he does come in the room, he glares around and observes every little thing, like my tweezers, my bottle of pills, my creams, water bottles. It's kind of insulting, why? The only equivalent reason I can come up with is because I feel like I'm being judged day in and day out. One day he even stated to me "HEY YOU"RE GETTING CLEARER" I would say in return "SHUT UP" I know, I should take it as a compliment but I don't want to accept it from him. I guess that's what happens when you move in w/a "FRIEND" I've known him for 6years, so he's brutally honest w/me, but now I just want to be titled as the "roommate" maybe I'm just being a sensitive little cry baby, but I intentionally set myself out as a boring person on purpose so I can distant myself away from idiots like my so called EX FRIEND NOW ROOMMATE. Hah. Anyway, that was my wacked out complaint story.

i hate when people start looking around my room examining everything. i of course am nosy though, so i tend to be guilty of that......i have started to keep all my products in a canvas bag because i have a roommate and its embarassing how much stuff i use daily, just in general! :) so i dont keep much in the bathroom now.

Nah I understand...when it comes to my face I'm mad senitive and I DONT WANT ANYONE and I mean ANYONE commenting about my face! even if they meant it as a compliment...just dont go there! and about him being all in ya business, I get that too....if I was living wit him their would be no way in hell, he would be waking me up looking at my stuff that I used to try to help clear my face! the way I look in the morning lol....HELLL NO!! he would be shot before he even hit the doorway!

But look your gonna have to deal wit it and just explain to him that he's gunna have to respect your space or face the dire consequences LOL whatever they might be ok! stay strong

yea my parents and friends like EXAMINE my face whenever they see me now, to see how accutane is affecting me.... it makes me so uncomfortable, whether they compliment it or criticize it.

Nah I understand...when it comes to my face I'm mad senitive and I DONT WANT ANYONE and I mean ANYONE commenting about my face! even if they meant it as a compliment...just dont go there! and about him being all in ya business, I get that too....if I was living wit him their would be no way in hell, he would be waking me up looking at my stuff that I used to try to help clear my face! the way I look in the morning lol....HELLL NO!! he would be shot before he even hit the doorway!

But look your gonna have to deal wit it and just explain to him that he's gunna have to respect your space or face the dire consequences LOL whatever they might be ok! stay strong

Hahhah...come to think of it, I think when the bastard comes in every morning, he likes to stare at my face,and I use aquaphor so I'm all busted out crazy lookin, next time he steps in I'll remember to pull the trigger.

yesterday my roomate walked around without a shirt, and he is really FAT! its digusting

Okay I rreally laughed out loud.

I'm a girl. My room mate is a guy, he's a nosey guy. He knows I go to the derm and that I take pills, I really don't mind that he knows my business, but sometimes he comes into my room *every other day* to be an annoying little bitch, and decide that he should wake me up before he goes to work, and when he does come in the room, he glares around and observes every little thing, like my tweezers, my bottle of pills, my creams, water bottles. It's kind of insulting, why? The only equivalent reason I can come up with is because I feel like I'm being judged day in and day out. One day he even stated to me "HEY YOU"RE GETTING CLEARER" I would say in return "SHUT UP" I know, I should take it as a compliment but I don't want to accept it from him. I guess that's what happens when you move in w/a "FRIEND" I've known him for 6years, so he's brutally honest w/me, but now I just want to be titled as the "roommate" maybe I'm just being a sensitive little cry baby, but I intentionally set myself out as a boring person on purpose so I can distant myself away from idiots like my so called EX FRIEND NOW ROOMMATE. Hah. Anyway, that was my wacked out complaint story.

he likes you!!!

EW, gross!

Don't be so touchy.

I know, get out of my bubble assface.

he likes you!!!

Yeah this sounds like classic third grade "I have a crush on you so I am going to irritate you & pull your hair" type of thing.

You need to have a talk with him & set boundaries too. Tell him he cannot come into your room without knocking first & that waking you up is not cool. Roommates need to respect eachother's privacy.

Tell him straight out that when people make comments about your skin is makes you feel bad, even if they mean it nicely. Be calm when you say this, not angry or accusatory.

Hope that helps.

Pfft. I share a bedroom with my brother. He stays on the computer all night and all I hear is that annoying keyboard sound. clickclickclickclickclickclickclick. The worst part is that he goes on there on school nights until midnight and on weekends he's on till some ought-to-be-illegal hour. One day I had an academic decathlon competition, and the next morning I had to awake at 4:30 AM. He was on until 1 AM!!! I couldn't sleep and I asked him politely to get off, but he was like "Go sleep downstairs" So I did, but I still couldn't sleep. Around 2, I forced him off and then he threw a hissy-fit that woke up half the house.

The next morning I woke up late, and I dressed in frumpled clothing and couldn't shower. During the tests (on dull Chinese music/art) I couldn't cocncentrate at all and I pretty much failed....

:dry: