Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sw cub

concealer question

Hello everyone,

I was at walmart yesterday looking for green concealer because that is what I was told covers up redmarks from acne. I was looking in the nuetrogena section and I could not find green concealer anywhere!?! All I could find was this nuetrogena face concealer that wasn't green. I picked that up, the "fair" color. I put that on and it looked very white on my skin, even though I have pretty fair skin. I'm thinking I didn't get the right product to cover up red marks....any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

Try going to a pharmacy or somewhere else to get the green concealer. It comes in stick form and looks like lipstick...that's a good kind because it's easy to apply. Then you'll need a foundation or powder to cover the green. When buying something like this, where you need an exact match, try finding natural light...maybe by the door or the window and apply some to the inside of your wrist. If you can't see it, then you have a good match.