Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
christa

PLZ people. Don't ever do this! Any suggestions?

Ok I Thought I has a tiny little(like I'm talking microscopic) bump but I'm not even sure if one was there and so I decided to scratch at it so it wouldn't get any bigger. I then stupidly squeezed the skin. No pus came out and instead a bunch of my pores turned reddish with a little blood. Almost like a snake bite or maybe hickey. (not the best comparisons but it seems that's what it was like.) There was not really a zit there. How long do you think this will take to go away and is there anything that will speed this up. Thamx.

mhmhmhm. It could be a bruise. Bruises take a about a week or two to heal. It probably won't be noticable after a couple days (2-4)

don't pick unless you see white! wink.gif

Ok I Thought I has a tiny little(like I'm talking microscopic) bump but I'm not even sure if one was there and so I decided to scratch at it so it wouldn't get any bigger. I then stupidly squeezed the skin. No pus came out and instead a bunch of my pores turned reddish with a little blood. Almost like a snake bite or maybe hickey. (not the best comparisons but it seems that's what it was like.) There was not really a zit there. How long do you think this will take to go away and is there anything that will speed this up. Thamx.

My advice would be Neosporin (available at Walgreens) and a tightly sealed bandaid. This will speed up heaing up to 2 times.

Hey I did that once and it became inflamed and left a red blotch that still hasn't completely disappeared after 11 months...

I've done that before as well, but it didn't take 11 months to go away. Mine actually scabbed over somewhat, but the scab fell off in a few days. Don't touch it, and let it heal on its own. I'm sure it'll clear up in a week or so, although it might leave a light red scar. #-o

Mine hasn't become inflamed and it hasn't scabbed but I really hope it won't. I don't think it will be permanent beacuse it basically looks like a small hickey on my face and those fade. But then again there was blood showing up. But the blood didn't actually come up and out my pores so I don't know. Ahh why was I so stupid. ](*,) Well if it fades I'll let you all know. [-o<