Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarcrash

Urine therapy?

Hi Everyone.

I found this quote the other day and I thought it might spark some interest in some people here. For others it will probably just make them want to sling their beans. Lord knows I wouldn't hesitate in doing anything if it meant I could rid myself of my scars.

"My husband is documenting his progress and taking pictures of how the urine therapy is completely removing all dead and cancerous tissue and starting to rebuild the area with fresh new tissue as it regenerates the fat and new cells to repair the tremendous damage done by operations, chemotherapy, and radiation. The urine therapy has completely taken away some of the horrible scars that were caused by the extensive surgery"

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine_testimonials.htm

Let me know what you think...

I don't know about healing of scars, but I have heard of people using baby urine collected from a diaper to cure pink eye. Weird

isn't it. Hey, maybe it would serve some purpose??

"The Golden Fountain, the most complete book to date on urine therapy, is the result of those investigations. It includes detailed case histories and a user-friendly guide to its application in the treatment of specific ailments, including cancer, tuberculosis, skin complaints, eye infections, wounds, burns and SCARS."

Well, I have myself documented it working for worts. (Know it - it's gross, but it worked! xD)

Dunno about scars though. (Would be nice, as you don't have to pay anything for it! xD)

I don't remember where I heard it or read it but it said that Russian women (probably in part because of lack of money and access to cosmetics) used to put their own urine on their faces and that's why they have such great skin.

For real.

Let me know if it works for any of you guys. If it works for about 10 people, I will use urine on my face. What the heck? Why Not? I'm desperate

Let me know if it works for any of you guys. If it works for about 10 people, I will use urine on my face. What the heck? Why Not? I'm desperate

I'd do it too if it was guaranteed to work.

I think if my scars don't improve with the things I'm using by the time I'm done with accutane, then I'll try it.

I think if my scars don't improve with the things I'm using by the time I'm done with accutane, then I'll try it.

Don't go putting urine on your face until you've heard actual success stories on this site. Or if you want to be a guinea pig, it's all up to you dear. But make sure you do your homework.

Don't go putting urine on your face until you've heard actual success stories on this site. Or if you want to be a guinea pig, it's all up to you dear. But make sure you do your homework.

Trust me, the last thing I want to do is smear piss all over my face. However, I'm really desperate to get rid of these scars that I'm willing to try anything. I'd opt out for lasers or something but I just don't have the money to afford these treatments. :(

This topic got me googling. I found this

External application

Massaging/Rubbing - You can use either fresh or old urine. Old urine (4 to 8 days) is generally more effective, but it has a strong to very strong smell. Massaging the whole body is a very important complementary treatment when fasting. It nourishes the body through the skin and helps against increased heartbeat. You can leave the urine on or wash it off after an hour or so, just with water or with a mild, natural soap. Fresh urine as an after shave gives you a beautiful soft skin. But it is also very helpful and healing in all kind of skin problems: itching, sunburns, eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc..

Gentle rubbing of urine into acupressure points (e.g. on the ears) - very useful when reactions are otherwise too strong, e.g. with very heavy allergic reaction.

Footbaths - Any skin and nail problems of the feet (athletes foot, ringworm, etc.)

Compress - When rubbing is not appropriate, this is another way of applying urine on the skin.

Hair- and scalp massage - Renders the hair soft and clean. Sometimes stimulates new hair growth.

Go ahead! Do it! Get over the mental disgust and do a test spot for a week or two. If it doesn't work then you haven't done it on your whole face. If it does, go ahead on your full face or body.

What the hell! It's for free and it's "personally tailored", LOL.