Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tye

I feel really bad when i see someone with bad acne.

Hey everyone. I am just finishing up my course of tane and fuckin hell it worked. Now that i have zero acne my life has been sweet, but i still feel really down when i see peeps with acne bc i had to deal with it for almost a whole year, and it came out of nowhere. im 19. I dont think i have past a single person with acne and seen them with a smile on their face. Almost all the time i can tell they are just torn up inside and i hurt for them. anyone else agree?

Congrats on your success!

You feel bad about people with acnes now because you know how painful emotionally it was for you to experience having acne before. It is like feeling bad about disabled people, we just wanna offer our sincere helps, but this would in turn make them feel bad about themselves because of our caring action!

Don't say anything about acne/skin when you see people with acnes lol!

I have mild acne at this point but even when I see people with cystic acne, it's hard to feel anything. I don't pity them or derive any pleasure from someone who has it worse than I currently do. After dealing with acne for almost a decade, I'm pretty numb to the whole thing. :|

i always wonder what they are using to treat it. or, if it's really bad i wonder if they are on accutane, and if they aren't why not. maybe they don't know about it, but i can't just tell them.

I never go anywhere, but I went shopping the day after Thanksgiving at the mall (my face was a little better). Got up at like 2 am to go, so needless to say everyone looked kinda bad that morning...I saw many people with acne, I couldn't believe it. usually I hardly see any. But I saw these 2 people with horrible acne. One girl had cystic acne...it was literally on her entire face. She seemed ok though...even smiled at me. I don't have acne like that, but I can so relate. I was impressed by her. And encouraged. She can do it, so can I.

i dont really see many people with bad cystic acne.

i see a few, there are a couple kids at my school with really bad acne. I think really bad cystic acne is less common now than it used to be, like back in my parents time.

so many people take accutane now...if i had bad acne, i know i would be on it.

yeah, i think that's the reason. before they came out with it people didn't really have many options for really severe acne.

i cant wait until im done with accutane and hopefully all cleared up. and when i am, i will be sure to go out of my way to make friends with people that have bad acne just because i know how bad it sucks

its scary when i see it because about 3-4 different times I saw some1 who I've scene often and they had clear skin, never acne, then I'd go only a few months without seeing them then they'd have really bad acne next time I saw them! It's scary how i've scene people who never had acne all of a sudden get a bad case of it in such a short time!

its scary when i see it because about 3-4 different times I saw some1 who I've scene often and they had clear skin, never acne, then I'd go only a few months without seeing them then they'd have really bad acne next time I saw them! It's scary how i've scene people who never had acne all of a sudden get a bad case of it in such a short time!

i know, i saw someone from high school who had perfect skin, and now he has really bad acne. he was probably thinking the same thing about me( I also had clear skin in high school), i was more broken out at the time, this was before accutane and antibiotics.

There is this guy @ the local MicroCenter ( I hope he's not registered to this forum) and he has very severe acne and he works as a sales Associate. I'm saying in my head, How can you live like that with people in your face and your skin is inflamed. He's been there for a while now and it doesn't look like his skin is getting any better in the last 5 months I've seen him there. It just keeps getting worst every time I go there.

I want to approach him and inquire about his condition and what he's done about it. But, I don't want to melt his self esteem anymore than it already his. He's a nice person. But, when your acne is that severe, People tend to avoid you by any means necessary.

Then again, he probably only makes minimum wage and can't afford treatment. :(

There is this guy @ the local MicroCenter ( I hope he's not registered to this forum) and he has very severe acne and he works as a sales Associate. I'm saying in my head, How can you live like that with people in your face and your skin is inflamed. He's been there for a while now and it doesn't look like his skin is getting any better in the last 5 months I've seen him there. It just keeps getting worst every time I go there.

I want to approach him and inquire about his condition and what he's done about it. But, I don't want to melt his self esteem anymore than it already his. He's a nice person. But, when your acne is that severe, People tend to avoid you by any means necessary.

yeah it sucks man !!

yeah i know wat u mean, i didnt see one of my est mates for like a month and then next time i saw him he had a bad case of acne i was worried for him.

i felt like sayin something but i held back.

There's this one awesome kid at my school. He's in my grade and has bad cystic acne. He's really cool though and kinda popular so I don't feel too bad for him.

but if it's just like a regular person on the street with bad acne I'll feel horrible. I guess we're all in the same boat

yeah it sucks man !!

Wow, your post scared the shit out of me. For a second there, I thought you were the guy from MicroCenter.

Hey everyone. I am just finishing up my course of tane and fuckin hell it worked. Now that i have zero acne my life has been sweet, but i still feel really down when i see peeps with acne bc i had to deal with it for almost a whole year, and it came out of nowhere. im 19. I dont think i have past a single person with acne and seen them with a smile on their face. Almost all the time i can tell they are just torn up inside and i hurt for them. anyone else agree?

I dont even care anymore. Fuck them. Everyone is a bitch.

God I feel bad for saying this but when I was a teen at school there was this girl with really really bad acne, and she was Covered. I couldnt help but stare at her in my English lessons as she was that bad with it.

Then she was off school for about five months and when she came back her face was CLEAR! perfect in fact!

I think she must of been on that acutaine or what ever you call it!

Kinda feel bad now though as when I go out I cant stand people staring at my chin!

Yeah, I feel bad for other people with bad acne. I feel so much more sympethic now that I have acne as well. Its a good life lesson.

Some people just dont seem to care about their acne at all though.