Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grinberg

is my acne moderate?

Hi there,

Recently just had another flare up of acne.

Here are some pics:

post-52059-1165837631_thumb.jpg

post-52059-1165838150_thumb.jpg

post-52059-1165838168_thumb.jpg

post-52059-1165838217_thumb.jpg

What kind of acne do I have? Also it is a bit better then it used to be, you will notice some scarring, what kinds of scars are they? I was thinking ice pick things from what I read.

I have had acne from about 12-13 and am now 17 and would like to be rid of it, or at least keep it very contained.

Right now I am doing the head in water thing, 60 secs in morning, hot water wash when I get home from school, then 60 secs before bed. After the head in water I slap on a bit of phisohex (anti bacterial cleaner I picked up at a supermarket). This has been moderately successful keeping breakouts to a minimum until yesterday. :(

Any suggestions?

Or just comment whatever.

Thanks for reading.

post-52059-1165837631_thumb.jpg

post-52059-1165838150_thumb.jpg

post-52059-1165838168_thumb.jpg

post-52059-1165838217_thumb.jpg

mild acne for sure. you seem to have some blackheads and clogged pores aswell. You're pretty fortunate.

My acne is similar to yours, though I have had it a LOT worse in the past. What does a clogged pore look like?

That's mild, but it's still acne. No one wants to continually get big red zits (even if just a few) & have clogged pores all the time, so dont minimize his problem. It's one thing to occasionally get a breakout like that, but when you have pimples like that consistantly, it still sucks.

I dont see icepick scars, just some redmark, comedal acne, & clogged pores.

Grinberg, have you tried DKR? It might work well for your mild acne, especially if you use a moisturizer with an AHA for those clogged pores. My acne consisted of mainly of large, red inflamed zits like some you have & it has greatly decreased with DKR.

wdf? thats nothing...many people have worster than you'res so shut up & dont be a pussy.

I wouldn't act like he came here with a picture of one blackhead and said he had acne.

everyone wants help on how to get their skin clear.

The one on your left by your mouth looks inflamed (2nd pic)...maybe you should start using BP before it gets out of hand, you do have some clogged pores . i don'yt think just using a wash at night is going to help much.

Try and do what siouxcat said:

Grinberg, have you tried DKR? It might work well for your mild acne, especially if you use a moisturizer with an AHA for those clogged pores.

wdf? thats nothing...many people have worster than you'res so shut up & dont be a pussy.

Man that’s a daft thing to say, I have acne like his, ( have had it a lot worse, but now after the regimen its like his, and improving – but it still does suck – if you have a relatively clear face, those 4 or 5 big red zits really stand out and make you feel shitty about yourself, especially if you have them constantly.

So is a clogged pore the red inflammation before it reached a white head stage?

First of all, nice grammar.

Second of all, is that really necessary? He posted looking for constructive feedback, not to be berated and insulted.

Anyways, I too would suggest the CSR. Especially for acne like yours, it's almost guaranteed to clear it up. Once you are clear, make sure you find the right products that will maybe help with other problems like redness, dry skin, or scars.

Thanks for your feedback people. I appreciate it. It is that thing, if you don't have to much acne, when you get a few ones and your not at all used to it, I find it very demoralising.

I'm in Australia and I've tried getting BP at the local chemist, but none of them have any products with BP in it. I looked on ebay and someone was selling oxy 5% or something like that, is that the same as Dan Kern's or similar?

If I do order some of his BP how much should I get, because I imagine postage will be quite expensive?

Thanks

Hey I’m in Australia too, I just ordered and received 8 bottles of Dan BP Gel, the shipping is expensive, but a lot less if you buy in bulk like I have, and it is delivered real quick.

mild acne for sure. you seem to have some blackheads and clogged pores aswell. You're pretty fortunate.

a nice reply.

^^^Douchebag

Are you kidding me????

You don't even have acne.

You just have a few zits.

Don't worry about anything.

^^^Douchebag x 2

Guest molly_jean_comments

woster? Nice word; try worse =/

Sorry. I am not trying to be mean but I really hate horrible English. Thats not a common mistake either.