Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dakid

huge help for red marks...scars...n redness of face!!!!!

my face had a lot of red marks on cheeks and a few in between eyebrows....n now with the regimen im doing they some r fadin n some r gone....at the begining i did the following regimen :

--ALL AT NIGHT B4 SLEEP----RINSE FACE WITH WATER....THEN DO BAKING SODA MIX...THEN RINSE...THEN DO ACV...THEN EGG/LEMON MASK**********C DELNAS TOPIC FOR DETAILS****

BUT DIDNT SEEM TO DO ANYTHING....N OTHA DAY MY GRANDMA CAME...N SHE TOLD ME 2 USE ALOE VERA PLANT....THAT SHE HAS....SO I TRIED GOING TO SLEEP WITH THAT ALOE VERA LIQUID (FROM INSIDE PLANT)ON MY FACE....WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT CHANGES IN MY FACE ARE AMAZING.....

RED MARKS ON MY FACE FROM ACNE, SOME GONE N OTHERS FADING......N BOTH CHEEKS HAV BEEN RED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH ****DONT KNOW WHY....*****N NOW THAT HAS COMPLETELY GONE....

TO GET ALOE VERA LIQUID.....U HAVE TO GET A ALOE VERA PLANT.....CUT OF ONE OF THOSE BIG LEAVES..N FROM THAT CUT OF ABOUT 2 INCHES OFF THE LEAF....N THEN REST PUT IN FRIDGE FOR NEXT DAY....THEN WITH THAT PEICE U CUT OFF...CUT INSIDE OF IT -------> ) <----***HOW PLANT BEND N PART U HAV TO TRIM OFF****........N THEN JUST RUB THAT ON UR FACE N LEAVE IT ON THE NIGHT N U SHOULD SEE HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN FEW DAYS......

N WHEN U CUT OFF BIG LEAF...CUT ALSO THE PINCHY STUFF ON SIDES

N THIS SHOULD FOR SURE WORK FOR U ......CUZ FOR ME ALMOST NO OTHER THING WORKED FOR ME.....BUT THIS SHOULD HUGE PROGRESS IN ONLY A MATTER OF 4 DAYS

Guest txsoccergirl1976

Hello all. I purchased the Cosmelan Depigmentation Pack which I applied at home. I am absolutely amazed with the results.... It has been 29 day since I used the mask. I continue to us the Cosmelan 2 daily. My dark marks are 97% gone and my acne is too!! I am totally confident that they will be 100% gone soon. This product only cost me 375.00 for the complete pack/kit, but is is worth so so much more. I have tried so many things and am so relieved to have finally for the magic cure for those ugly marks that have been on my face for so long. I feel as though I have a brand new face. My family is totally amazed. My husband is treating me like a brand new wife, and we have been married for 6 years.

Oh yeah.

I bought the Depigmentation treatment at the following site and they sell the Cosmelan 2 maintainence cream for 140.00. Saw it on ebay too.

www buycosmelan com

I paid using Paypal and recieved my package in 4 days.

Signing off-to go and stare at myself in the mirror. LOL.

Tina

my face had a lot of red marks on cheeks and a few in between eyebrows....n now with the regimen im doing they some r fadin n some r gone....at the begining i did the following regimen :

--ALL AT NIGHT B4 SLEEP----RINSE FACE WITH WATER....THEN DO BAKING SODA MIX...THEN RINSE...THEN DO ACV...THEN EGG/LEMON MASK**********C DELNAS TOPIC FOR DETAILS****

BUT DIDNT SEEM TO DO ANYTHING....N OTHA DAY MY GRANDMA CAME...N SHE TOLD ME 2 USE ALOE VERA PLANT....THAT SHE HAS....SO I TRIED GOING TO SLEEP WITH THAT ALOE VERA LIQUID (FROM INSIDE PLANT)ON MY FACE....WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT CHANGES IN MY FACE ARE AMAZING.....

RED MARKS ON MY FACE FROM ACNE, SOME GONE N OTHERS FADING......N BOTH CHEEKS HAV BEEN RED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH ****DONT KNOW WHY....*****N NOW THAT HAS COMPLETELY GONE....

TO GET ALOE VERA LIQUID.....U HAVE TO GET A ALOE VERA PLANT.....CUT OF ONE OF THOSE BIG LEAVES..N FROM THAT CUT OF ABOUT 2 INCHES OFF THE LEAF....N THEN REST PUT IN FRIDGE FOR NEXT DAY....THEN WITH THAT PEICE U CUT OFF...CUT INSIDE OF IT -------> ) <----***HOW PLANT BEND N PART U HAV TO TRIM OFF****........N THEN JUST RUB THAT ON UR FACE N LEAVE IT ON THE NIGHT N U SHOULD SEE HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN FEW DAYS......

N WHEN U CUT OFF BIG LEAF...CUT ALSO THE PINCHY STUFF ON SIDES

N THIS SHOULD FOR SURE WORK FOR U ......CUZ FOR ME ALMOST NO OTHER THING WORKED FOR ME.....BUT THIS SHOULD HUGE PROGRESS IN ONLY A MATTER OF 4 DAYS

Hello all. I purchased the Cosmelan Depigmentation Pack which I applied at home. I am absolutely amazed with the results.... It has been 29 day since I used the mask. I continue to us the Cosmelan 2 daily. My dark marks are 97% gone and my acne is too!! I am totally confident that they will be 100% gone soon. This product only cost me 375.00 for the complete pack/kit, but is is worth so so much more. I have tried so many things and am so relieved to have finally for the magic cure for those ugly marks that have been on my face for so long. I feel as though I have a brand new face. My family is totally amazed. My husband is treating me like a brand new wife, and we have been married for 6 years.

Oh yeah.

I bought the Depigmentation treatment at the following site and they sell the Cosmelan 2 maintainence cream for 140.00. Saw it on ebay too.

www buycosmelan com

I paid using Paypal and recieved my package in 4 days.

Signing off-to go and stare at myself in the mirror. LOL.

Tina

I use FOTE 100% aloe vera gel from the store.... I'm thinking it probably gives the same results as the plant. It just has some extra ingredients that are like necessary preservatives, so it's probably easier than storing the pure juice in the fridge.

does it have to be the aloe vera plant, or can it be other types of aloe? the reason why im asking is because i have an aloe in my garden but its not a vera. do all aloes secrete the same/similar juices?

thnx

Honestly, my grandparents used to have Aloe Plants and used it for all my scrapes when I was little. I bought the gel from the store and there is a BIG DIFFERENCE. I'm going to get some of their aloe plants and try it out.