Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's my 19th birthday tomorrow and today I got 3 monster white heads on my cheek and chin..tomorrow my friends are taking me out and I know that by tomorrow night when these white heads are big scabby red marks the last thing I'll want to do is go out boozing and make my skin even grosser..like why today of all days? Why not 4 days ago when I could have at least had a chance to cover them up? So much for lookin hawt on my bday

LAME

on my 17th b-day i looked like garbage too.. the difference? I slept all day lookin like garbage atleast your going out and having a good time... and on my 18th birthday? We'll no acne thankx to accutane 5 months ago, but I did absolutely nothing either!

So what im saying is... go out, have a good time, its your 19th birthday "Nobody Cares" about your acne. Just have a good time because how many more 19th birthdays you gonna have?

i looked like complete SHIT yesterday

On my BIRTHDAY lol :doubt:

I'm sure you looked great, but I on the other hand look not so deadly..Happy belated birthday!

Does anyone know how to make them look less red and swollen :confused:

my 19th birthday was a week ago today and i can relate even though your atleast going out with friends. i hate my skin so much that i told every1 that i didnt want ANY plans for my birthday. so i sat in my room all day until they made me eat cake. nothin worse than extra attention when you dont want any at all.

*sigh* I've had pimples every year on my birthday since I was 12. I bet you can guess what my birthday wish has been every year since. :(

I know how you feel, right before my high school graduation I had one of the worst breakouts I'd ever had >_<. So now in the future I'll get to look back at those photos and see how crappy I looked :(

I know how you feel, right before my high school graduation I had one of the worst breakouts I'd ever had >_<. So now in the future I'll get to look back at those photos and see how crappy I looked :(

my senior yr was such a miserable wash out that graduation was one of the list of things I missed out on.. I felt bad for my mother cause she wanted to go and see me graduate but I didn't go. My friend also brings it up from time to time saying "How'd you not go to graduation! you gotta live with that your whole life". But whatever, all I can say is imma make college better.

lucky for me i hate my birthday and refuse to celebrate it ever.

i need to get over myself..

anyway, try to have fun tomorrow..smile big and have fun.

happy birthday. :)

For some reason I dont like my birthday either. It's just more time that ran out and in the past it was time waisted. My last birthday I was planning on going out late at night by myself and smoking the biggest cigar I could get but I didn't wind up doin it cause I had a cigar a couple days earlier on halloween, and I didn't wanna have 2 cigars in 1 week. Oh yeah at like 11:30 at night when my birthday was nearly over my I waisted $10 seeing the stupid borat movie cause my friend wanted to see it. Funny but 6th gade humor that I got tired of in the middle of the movie.

anyway again go out have a good time. right now I'd take a few zits to get to go out and have some good times in my life instead of the usual boring shit. I mean I like just sittin and relaxing dont get me wrong, but not all the time, sometimes I wanna go out and have a good time instead of the same boring shit of hangin out n doin nothing with 1 friend.

yeah i know how you feel. ive had a breakout this week, and i blame it on the stress im feeling with everything, i feel suffocated by how much i feel i have to do, and sort out, and deal with, at the moment. i just constantly am feeling stressed and nervous. but with whiteheads, i find those are the easiest to get rid of without picking. i just have a bath/shower, dry myself, and they are always gone. just steam youre face a lot and dont pick it so its inflamed for tomorrow. it'll look fine with makeup on. mine always does, even when im having the worst breakout. and we all know, when youre out drinking/clubbing, you hardly think about your skin, well i dont, not when im drunk, i find thats when its the easiest to have fun and let go

anyways hope you have a nice bithday.