Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SymphonyX

For all with Whitehead Acne!

alright, i been on tetracycline for 2 months, faced cleared up, left red marks, but then i got off of it, then like 3 -4 months down the road, its starting to look horrible again, and its like al the little tiny bumps i have under the skin, just slowly and slowly come up and its like i get huge whiteheads everywhere on the chin area and along the jawline, and there HUGE whiteheads, and i try to pop them very very gently with a white needle, but it does hardly anything, i drain the whitehead, it refills and becomes huge again, and i have so many of these bumps on my skin that are small, which in the future will become huge. and i know this is gonna keep lasting for like another year! i cant do this anymore, my face looks like a disaster!

by the way, i have been on the regimen for about a month now, and it isnt doing all too much, i keep getting new acne everywhere, and i use much much moisturizer, without the AHA.

if you have a close up picture , or if you get one

email it to me so i can see what you are talking about, to see if i can help.

[email protected]

also, look on the next page2 un der the post what are these by willis and look at the picture to see if that ius similar