Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The_Snow_Queen

I Don't Know if This Will Help Anyone, But...

Although you can never completely hide the bump caused by an acne pimple, there are ways you can manipulate your concealer application into making bumps look smaller. One of the easiest ways to do this (depending on the location of the pimple) is to use more concealer on the bottom portion of a lesion than on the top to help minimize any sort of "shadow" effect (shadows make raised areas of skin stand out). NEVER use makeup with shimmer over pimples, as shimmer highlights uneven skin textures.

Feel free to post any other pimple-hiding tips.

Yeah I find applying a lot of concealer directly over a pimple just highlights the bump, even if the redness is covered. I like to put the concealer mostly around the outer edges & dab lightly on the center. That helps to flatten it a bit & take out the redness without highlighting the bump.

This mostly works for the really large inflamed pimples, cuz with smaller ones it doesnt make much difference since it's smaller already.

this 3 tips are exactly what I've noticed while making my attempts at makeup

for really red pimples, you can use a little bit of light green concealer before applying another foundation/concealer in your skin tone, then use a bit of powder on top.

tha will probably do =D

omigosh. anyone else miss Snow Queen? always had good informative advice and provided help all over the boards. She vanished one day and stopped posting, no sign of her whatsoever. Sad.

When you have things to do, less important stuff like forums is not of concern. Maybe the person might come back and see what people post.

I did it. I haven't logged in for over a year and I came back to see what people posted. 3 years on other account but made a new(this one) account since I forgot my user

Not that I was acne.org famous or anything.