Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thEneXtChaPter

what's this? how'd this happen so fast?

ok just felt like posting this maybe get an opinion see if this hapeped to anyone.im now 5 months 3 days post tane, still had clear skin had a couple pimples but nothin bad. My skin has been clear and smooth all day up to an hr ago.

I'm sittin on my couch watching boxing, and after the undercard fight ended I went to the bathroom and i looked in the mirror and it looked like I just got out of a boxing match. I got this pretty big red lump under my eye that looks like i just got punched in my eye or something. I dont think its a cyst, I keep feeling it but it doesn't feel like that much of a bump, and im not sure if its a bump or bone i'm feeling cause its right under my eye on a boney spot. But im pretty sure I feel a bump. Anyway this looks bad, my question is, how could I have gotten a pimple that big just like that? I thought you maybe wake up with pimples, how one of this size happen so quickly, within a half hour?

the pimples I've gotte post tane were just minor ones that went away quickly, but this one looks like the 1st moderate acne type pimple I've gotten. It looks like the pimples I've been getting last yr often. This is pretty big and it looks like I bumped my face or something.

My skin although its been clear has been acting strangely at times post tane. now this is strange, a spot like this that happened so quickly..

I haven't had 1 single spot an hr ago and now a big one just like that happens.

yea I jus looked again in the mirror and it is even bigger and it is acne cause it has that irritating feeling.. k back to the main event fight now thats just about to start, hopefully I dont get too bruised up from watching this one ;) ..

Good Luck, and stay stong...

If it happens for an hour before, it will go an hour later!

Report back in an hour later!

**I got a new BIG pimple on my right cheek when I woke up this morning....hate it!

Good Luck, and stay stong...

If it happens for an hour before, it will go an hour later!

Report back in an hour later!

**I got a new BIG pimple on my right cheek when I woke up this morning....hate it!

LOL nah it didn't bother me and didn't get me upset. Yeah weirdest thing, it got bigger after a while and i looked in the mirror again and it really didn't even look like a pimple it looked like a bruise as if I just bumped my face hard. Anyway I just said imma forget it and enjoy the fight. Then towards the end of the main event my friend came by and as I was going downstairs to open the door I looked in a mirror again downstais and it was completely gone. So I dont know strange. I got a big red spot that irritated out of no where, and then it went away. So currently still no more acne, but there are still red spots. I love how my derm said ohh red spots will fade, well 5 months post tane they faded maybe 25%, or else maybe they haven't faded at all and im just so used to seeing them that they dont look as bad? these red spots don't seem like they'll ever fade. My face right now isn't so bad so I'll take it and will be happy if I could stay this way and not have any new problems, but there is still plenty of improvement I could use in terms of skin.

"I got a big red spot that irritated out of no where, and then it went away."... I told you "If it happens for an hour before, it will go an hour later!"

"I just said imma forget it and enjoy the fight. "... You are so POSITIVE! I like your positiveness!

Good Luck & stay positive!

Redmarks will fade!