Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I battled acne for 3 LOOOONG years. It was bad. And lonely.

Im now happy to say Im acne free--it simply dissapeared and now all is good :dance:

I havent been on this site for about almost 2 years here--Iwanted to come back and say hi. ANd you knwo what I learned ? Acne didnt matter much, and a lot of it was in my head :confused:

But now I dont worry about skin anymore and im happy =)

And goood luck to everyone, and you shouldn't worry about acne too much--it's really a lot just simple psycological and the person you are--thats what matters :)

<3

-emily

Im now happy to say Im acne free--it simply dissapeared and now all is good :dance:

I havent been on this site for about almost 2 years here--Iwanted to come back and say hi. ANd you knwo what I learned ? Acne didnt matter much, and a lot of it was in my head :confused:

And goood luck to everyone, and you shouldn't worry about acne too much--it's really a lot just simple psycological and the person you are--thats what matters :)

<3

-emily

well, i'm happy that your acne's gone and you're enjoying your life and all, but some of us simply never grow out of it. A lot of it wasn't just in my head, but rather on my face. We worry about it because we're obsessed with our skin because acne makes you that way. You're lucky you're not dealing with it anymore and grew out of it. I wish I didn't think about my skin constantly, even though it's not even that bad anymore thanks to DKR.

<3

-emily

Lucky Bitch. I mean that in the kindest most sincerely way.

<3

-emily

Quoted for truth. Best advice on org for a while yet.

ya acne doesnt matter much once you dont have it i agree

Lol I know. once someone has a good complexion they are all like "acne doesn't matter. blah blah blah" But if acne were to come back, I guarantee they'd act exactly the same over it as they did the first time.

What did you do for your acne? Just simply left it alone and it went away? Can you go a little more in depth with what you did?

Well, I used a product from Israel, it has dead sea minerals...it helped a lot..but then it was finished and I just left it alone for about 2 months.....by the time it was itme for the new bottle to arrive, my skin was clear and has been ever since :)

What did you do for your acne? Just simply left it alone and it went away? Can you go a little more in depth with what you did?

Well, I used a product from Israel, it has dead sea minerals...it helped a lot..but then it was finished and I just left it alone for about 2 months.....by the time it was itme for the new bottle to arrive, my skin was clear and has been ever since :)

Are you Jewish? I don't ever see Jews with acne. None of my Jewish friends have acne. Sometimes I think it's their kosher diet.

that reminds me of the episode on 'hogans knows best'. they moved to miami and into a jewish neighborhood. all the people ate kosher food and they were like WTF is that!? Hogan was like i think its a pickle lol.

Lol I know. once someone has a good complexion they are all like "acne doesn't matter. blah blah blah" But if acne were to come back, I guarantee they'd act exactly the same over it as they did the first time.

mine's come and gone like that. and thats exactly how it went too. i went from caring, to not caring, and then like freaking out when it came back.

<3

-emily

If it was "all in your" head as you claim, why is it that now that your acne simply "dissapeared" it's all good? Wouldn't it have always been good? I mean if you learned acne didn't matter much, and a lot was in your head, then why is it so great to have clear skin? I mean since it didn't matter and was in your head.

It's easy to come back say "it's all in your head" when your acne is cleared up. :rolleyes:

No offense but my acne is clear too now, and how I felt when I have acne problems would be same if I broke up tomorrow.

Exactly.

They're always ready to start preaching to everyone about acne doesn't matter AFTER they have their cleared up... different story though when they get a pimple.