Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miha

How long does it take before BP gets out from your skin?

I was wondering how long does it take before there isn't any BP in your skin. I have a laser therapy of my red marks on friday and I don't know when do I have to take a pause with BP because my aesthetican said that it's really important that I don't have any BP in my skin.

Miha, maybe put a call in to your aesthetician and ask her how many applications you would need to skip.

She said that I need to stop using BP few days before laser treatment so I just need more exact information.

Well, if she said a few days, I would take that to mean 2.

Ok I'll stick to this :ninja: Could be anything wrong with my skin (redmarks get darker and more visible or something) if I don't stop using BP early enough?

Well, I think if you didn't stop bp soon enough, then the lasering might be more irritating.

But, honestly, I've never had lasering so I really don't know.

Maybe you should call her office on Monday and ask for a specific time frame of when to stop the BP.

Well, I think if you didn't stop bp soon enough, then the lasering might be more irritating.

But, honestly, I've never had lasering so I really don't know.

Maybe you should call her office on Monday and ask for a specific time frame of when to stop the BP.

I think I'll really call her. I don't want my redmarks would get worse because of this. Especially because of treatment price :think: